- Pop. Estimate: 152
- Children: 38.16% (58)
- Elderly: 5.26% (8)
- 109 troglodyte (71.7%)
- 41 lycanthrope (26.9%)
- 2 other (1.3%)
- 4 Districts
- 2 Businesses
- 2 Specialists
- 21 Residences
Collnow Heights is known for the following resources:
- Substantial vegetable fields that are feared by locals. Mickes Sheick said the locals speak of piles of diamonds in a well.
- New palm oil harvests that are hunted by kittens. Somoeone said someone found bags of iron maidens in a nearby pit.
- A magical tower inhabited by dangerous chinchillas that are visited frequently by zombies. Elhzer said the locals speak of a stash of rubies hidden around somewhere.
- A long time ago, the townsfolk of Gerlag lived in peace. Things were peaceful, but one day a murderer named Guap Beartooth took a hostage and demanded a ransom. The townsfolk tried to stop the murderer, but were caught. Along came S'hoorzor teh Khalal the lizardfolk, who was a sneaky thief. S'hoorzor had the thought to slay the murderer by causing a distraction while others struck. When S'hoorzor teh Khalal faced the murderer, S'hoorzor teh Khalal tricked Guap Beartooth.
Job Postings [-]
- Looking for work? Kiaxie Electrobit has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Elariglas Killehelm.
- Wanted: Bored? Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. May include some hazards. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Fax.
- Help Needed: Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Reward available. Contact Falne Stouthill for further details.
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather fresh paper due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Will owe you a huge favor. Discretion required. Contact Davry Andrster.
- Require an instructor learned in herbalism to tutor my child. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Meride.
- Wanted: Want to earn some quick coin? I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome cockatrices required. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact El Horntoe for more details.
- I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Reward is a secret. Contact Ghezor fe S'hooral.
- Dane Andreford is a female lycanthrope who is known in the neighborhood as being a mediocre bleacher. She appears easily offended.
- Ceeraz is a male troglodyte who is known in the region as being a decent lumberjack. He appears prejudiced.
- Vothraz is a female troglodyte who is known in that part of town as being a mediocre beer seller. She appears mocking.
- Jam Martill is a male lycanthrope who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled smith. He appears giddy.
- Elhs is a male troglodyte who is known in the region as being a mediocre bowyer. He appears contrarian.
- Ghrikaro is a female troglodyte who is known in that part of town as being a decent bucklemaker. She appears melancholy.
- Micke Castworth is a male lycanthrope who is known in the world as being a renowned bookseller. He appears cautious.
- Mickes Danrough is a female lycanthrope who is known in the city as being a renowned weaponsmith. She appears nosy.
- Joes Bronson is a female lycanthrope who is known in the world as being a renowned astrologer. She appears nosy.
- Zotgorg Neckcracker, a spiteful male bugbear. He is a commoner who is cleaning out a slum.
- Ghrilak, a trusting male troglodyte. He is a commoner who is following rediscovered ancient lore.
These establishments worthy of mention in Collnow Heights:
- The Crooked Grog Inc. [+]
- The Flabby Virgin . [+]
- The Chipped Wagon Inc. [+]
- The Wandering Dead Grave Diggers [+]
- The Stowaway Bag Color Shop [+]
- The New Toad Inc. [+]
- The Desert Demon Inc. [+]
- The Blabbering Monk Inc. [+]
- The Lost Wine Inc. [+]