- Pop. Estimate: 504
- Children: 24.21% (122)
- Elderly: 15.67% (79)
- 409 human (81.1%)
- 81 half-elf (16%)
- 8 halfling (1.5%)
- 6 other (1.1%)
- 2 Districts
- 22 Businesses
- 32 Specialists
- 58 Residences
Limrard is known for the following resources:
- Timber plantations that are hunted by zombies. Malgrim Chubbstoat said one might dig up a chest containing monkey wrenches in a tomb nearby.
- Beaver colonies that are frequented by magic users.
- Amber deposits that are avoided by wenches. One might dig up bags of platinum in a dungeon.
- Long, long ago, the constable of LeHubbford thrived. Things were quiet, but one day S'herssen teh Gheal the lich took a hostage and demanded a ransom. The constable tried to kill S'herssen teh Gheal, but didn't get close. Along came a hero named Shotzorg Necknor, who was an expert bowman. Shotzorg had the thought to slay the lich by making a wager with S'herssen teh Gheal. When Shotzorg Necknor faced the lich, Shotzorg Necknor banished S'herssen teh Gheal and was killed in the process.
- Legends tell of Mub's Brooch, a legendary brooch with the knack to dominate others. It mysteriously disappeared.
- Legends tell of Danes' Hat, a magical hat with the knack to make people cry. It has been lost for ages.
Job Postings [-]
- Looking for work? Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Reward available. Contact Jamic Claybrook.
- Needed: Want to earn some quick coin? Aristocrat seeks apprentice. Will owe you a huge favor. No pay until task is completed successfully. Contact Elborndo Underswan.
- Bored? A passing Sorcerer is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. References required. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Drobdug Moksnapper.
- Needed: I have grigs in my basement, plz halp! May include some hazards. Reward is a secret. Contact Yerzin ahn Khalzin.
- Want to earn some quick coin? I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Must be clean. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Adanaltars Whiteweaver if interested.
- Looking for work? Seeking inter-planar messenger. Reward available. Contact Thorbin Orangestomach.
- Bored? Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Reward is a secret. May include some hazards. Contact Ilyellai Floralbough.
- Bored? Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Safety not guaranteed. Reward available. Contact Xuods Foulrot.
- Ama Curlybough is a male halfling who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled armorer. He appears skeptical.
- Mickry Petrstone is a male half-elf who is known in the world as being a skilled lumberjack. He appears prejudiced.
- Davry Androre is a female human who is known in the world as being a legendary cartwright. She appears shifty.
- Co Grubwax is a female halfling who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled messenger. She appears battle-ready.
- Don Jackgan is a female human who is known in the region as being a decent bookseller. She appears attentive.
- Halvaraen Kindwatch is an androgynous half-elf who is known in the world as being a gifted vintner. It appears xenophobic.
- Daves Franridge is a male human who is known in the region as being a decent cutler. He appears impatient.
- Alehiaaen Frostheart is a female half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a decent plasterer. She appears fashion concious.
- James Ferwood is a female human who is known in the neighborhood as being a mediocre hatmaker. She appears jolly.
- Alaartlleu Baequioak is a male half-elf who is known in the world as being a renowned harness maker. He appears mocking.
- Joey Gilden, a patriotic male human. He is an expert who is delivering a message to a scholar.
- Danic Petererson, an apologetic female human. She is a warrior who is following rediscovered ancient lore.
- Serdo Dudhearth, a worrying male halfling. He is a rogue who is fleeing debtors.
These establishments worthy of mention in Limrard:
- The Stumpy Thunderbird General Merchandise [+]
- The Drifting Virgin House [+]
- The Stowaway Riverside House of Colors [+]
- The Yellow Mug Disposal Area [+]
- The White Cat Inc. [+]
- The Whistling Halfling Inc. [+]
- The Grizzly Bunk Inc. [+]
- The Forsaken Kettles General Goods [+]
- The Stumpy Octopus Security [+]
- The Cardinal Road Farms [+]