- Pop. Estimate: 395
- Children: 44.56% (176)
- Elderly: 1.01% (4)
- 268 troglodyte (67.8%)
- 69 orc (17.4%)
- 23 kobold (5.8%)
- 14 hobgoblin (3.5%)
- 13 goblin (3.2%)
- 7 ogre (1.7%)
- 1 other (0.2%)
- 4 Districts
- 12 Businesses
- 14 Specialists
- 42 Residences
Birmlia is known for the following resources:
- Hemp fields that are visited frequently by magic users. One might dig up a stash of copper in a well.
- Magical chinchilla colonies that are hunted by wenches. One might dig up a stash of emeralds in a well.
- A long time ago, the constable of Old Knoxsti thrived. Things were good, but one day a monster named Gkutunk Oozestomach destroyed a nearby village. The constable tried to kill Gkutunk Oozestomach, but didn't get close. Along came a contrarian kobold named Cak, who was an expert bowman. Cak had a plan to trick the monster by causing a distraction while others struck. When Cak faced the monster, Cak tricked Gkutunk Oozestomach.
Job Postings [-]
- I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Will reward you with a land deed. No pay until task is completed successfully. Guild membership required. Contact Mog Ogremurder.
- Help Needed: Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Mickey MacDavidleton.
- I'm looking for rare imps, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Chalenaen Longshield.
- Needed: Elahiaava Tyrnearisen has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Will reward you with valuable information. May include some hazards. Contact Ghrilak.
- Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Reward available. Must be clean. Contact LeMicke Stane.
- I'm looking for rare squirrels, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Dak Eagleclaw.
- Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Toliline Bracehearth.
- Nboten Nightfury is a female hobgoblin who is known in the world as being a mocked porter. She appears sick.
- Xtog Ironkill is a male goblin who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted glassmaker. He appears skeptical.
- Vor is a male kobold who is known in the region as being a mediocre grocer. He appears pacifistic.
- Ubel Bearfang is a female ogre who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted good samaritan. She appears quiet.
- Zezn Rantgloom is a female goblin who is known in the region as being a decent glovemaker. She appears melancholy.
- Jit is a male kobold who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled watercarrier. He appears mocking.
- Mun Metalmaw is a female goblin who is known in the region as being a decent shipwright. She appears authoritarian.
- Anlak is a female troglodyte who is known in the world as being a legendary potter. She appears gosipy.
- Trexn Ghosttfury is a male hobgoblin who is known in that part of town as being a gifted prostitute. He appears forgetful.
- Ceeg, an outlandish male troglodyte. He is an expert who is delivering a message to a peasant.
- Aesriganae Softweave, a conspirational male drow. He is an expert who is finding work as a mercenary.
- Baldor Oatkiller, a drunken female dwarf. She is a commoner who is here to buy spices.
- Grin'k'morn, a jesterly male mindflayer. He is a paladin who is finding work as a skilled laborer.
These establishments worthy of mention in Birmlia:
- The Smithy Fireplace Clinic [+]
- The Empty Cavern Ale House [+]
- The Prancing Cup Our Motto Is the Buckle Stops Here [+]
- The Blind Darkroot Scribe [+]
- The Sloppy Eagle Public Library [+]
- The Fermented Goblins Inc. [+]
- The Wiley House Shop [+]
- The Twisted Maiden Enchanters [+]
- The Drunken Lion Jewelers [+]