- Pop. Estimate: 1,341
- Children: 20.13% (270)
- Elderly: 18.72% (251)
- 641 half-orc (47.8%)
- 462 dwarf (34.4%)
- 169 elf (12.6%)
- 55 half-dwarf (4.1%)
- 14 other (1%)
- 4 Districts
- 68 Businesses
- 143 Specialists
- 163 Residences
Jefferberg is known for the following resources:
- A haunted battle field inhabited by poisonous quails that are hunted by townspeople. Danry Clayman said the locals speak of bags of iron maidens in a dungeon.
- An old mine inhabited by vampire chinchillas that are visited frequently by unicorns. Somoeone said someone found a chest containing gold in a well.
- Plentiful scorpion beds that are avoided by children. Beakey Tiddlybun said rumors tell of a chest containing diamonds hidden around somewhere.
- Legends tell of Adador's Brooch, a magical brooch with the capability to cause others to fall asleep. It was last seen years ago.
- In the olden days, a murderer named S'herzor wandered the countryside on rainy days. Some say that if you see him, you will be driven mad.
- Legends tell of Tomkey's Amulet, a magical amulet with the power to dominate others. It has been lost for ages.
- Years ago, a dragon named Tbub hunted the town. Commoners say that if you touch him, you will be stricken deaf.
Job Postings [-]
- quazits-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. May include some hazards. Reward available. Contact Kzomd Evilslay.
- Wanted: I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Snorgin Wiseship.
- Help! Want to earn some quick coin? Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Gavkey Geartonk to learn more.
- Missing tiara. We suspect feral cats are the culprit. Reward is a secret. Contact Anlak.
- Looking for something new? Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Will owe you a huge favor. Prior experience required. Contact Jamic Matall.
- Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Reward available. Must be clean. Contact Globbagh Mokbreaker.
- A passing Sorcerer is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Opportunity to earn a title. May include some hazards. Contact Alli Thermoblast.
- Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Must not smell. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Yerssen ahn Ghessen.
- Need a change of pace? Hearty souls needed to recover stolen puppy. Must provide your own transportation. Reward is a secret. Contact Hugga Backcracker The Brave if interested.
- Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Experienced professionals only. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Dones VanFrancworth.
- Required: A passing Wizard is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Reward is a secret. Contact S'hoorzor seh Khalzin.
- Garnir Foecoin is a female half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a decent saddler. She appears forbidding.
- Nimarz Neckcracker is a female half-orc who is known in the city as being a mocked navigator. She appears cautious.
- Throbin Wheelfighter is a male dwarf who is known in the region as being a mediocre professor. He appears shifty.
- Ilyhiaava Stillchaser is a female elf who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled smith. She appears spiteful.
- Gorond Copperdoor is a female dwarf who is known in the region as being a decent painter. She appears deluded.
- Skagan Drumrobe is a female dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled barber. She appears treasure-obsessed.
- Arrun Pearlsmith is an androgynous dwarf who is known in the region as being a mocked bookbinder. It appears boastful.
- Darnalthil Meadowstalker is a female elf who is known in that part of town as being a skilled teacher. She appears fatalistic.
- Yornir Drumvest is a female half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a skilled social worker. She appears fashion concious.
- Chief Zrotgor Armkiller is a female half-orc who is known in the world as being a decent tavern. She appears nosy.
- Ilvartars Moonfeather is a male elf who is known in the region as being a skilled messenger. He appears jolly.
- Ulril Redfighter is a female dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a gifted scribe. She appears mocking.
- Drogin Goodsword is an androgynous dwarf who is known in the city as being a mediocre cobbler. It appears greedy.
- Larhiassa Eyllisrun is a male elf who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled good samaritan. He appears fashion concious.
- Nhubg Skullkiller, a gambling female half-orc. She is an expert who is following rumors of riches.
- Haalanaen Earthshine, a guilty female elf. She is a monk who is brokering a truce over a trade war.
- Adaag Clayhelm, a battle-ready male half-dwarf. He is a cleric who is traveling with an important person.
- Snordin Barleyslayer, a gambling male half-dwarf. He is a commoner who is traveling the world as a pilgrim.
These establishments worthy of mention in Jefferberg:
- The Honest Troll Druggist [+]
- The Blind Wench Scribe [+]
- The Fired Urchin Shop [+]
- The Slaughtered Oarhouse Charity [+]
- The Lazy Nomad Cart Repairs [+]
- The Rusty Axe Inc. [+]
- The Crazy Widowers General Mechandise [+]
- The Slippery Dog Textiles [+]
- The Dancing Rooster Temple [+]
- The Tipsy Silver Supplies [+]
- The Violet Dead Stockyard [+]
- The Slade Lotus Poor House [+]
- The White Hen Inc. [+]
- The Chicken Stump Farms [+]