- Pop. Estimate: 264
- Children: 21.21% (56)
- Elderly: 17.42% (46)
- 182 troglodyte (68.9%)
- 60 goblin (22.7%)
- 19 lycanthrope (7.1%)
- 3 other (1.1%)
- 2 Districts
- 8 Businesses
- 8 Specialists
- 35 Residences
Kinpool Rapids is known for the following resources:
- Abundant cocoa bean fields that are visited frequently by magic users. Tudok Damnshadow said one might find piles of rubies in a dungeon.
- New coconut plantations that are avoided by gru. Tolgold Greatson said one might find bags of iron maidens buried near there.
- Bat clouds that are avoided by vampires. Somoeone said someone found a stash of iron maidens in a tomb nearby.
- Long ago, the constable of Dedburg lived happily. Things were always nice, but one day a murderer named S'heral fe Khalzor took over the town. The constable tried to kill S'heral fe Khalzor, but failed miserably. Along came a lizardfolk named S'herzin seh Yerzor, who was a sneaky thief. S'herzin had an idea to slay the murderer by making a wager with S'heral fe Khalzor. When S'herzin seh Yerzor faced the murderer, S'herzin seh Yerzor banished S'heral fe Khalzor.
- Legends tell of Gogt's Coin, a cursed coin with the capability to dominate others. It was never recovered.
- Long, long ago in a city far, far away, an old man wandered the woods and was drawn towards acts of greed. Folks say that the old man will ask for your help, then turn you into a mouse.
- Long, long ago, the townsfolk of Janron thrived. Things were quiet, but one day a ghoul named S'hoorzin ahn Ghessen stole a priceless heirloom. The townsfolk tried to stop the ghoul, but didn't get close. Along came Apon Wildmane the minotaur, who was a sneaky thief. Apon had a plan to trick the ghoul by using magic to banish it. When Apon Wildmane faced the ghoul, Apon Wildmane defeated S'hoorzin ahn Ghessen and was killed in the process.
Job Postings [-]
- Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Will pay in gold. Contact Snorbor Crystalaxe to learn more.
- Need a change of pace? A passing Druid is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Reward available. Contact Mickes Harrell.
- Want to earn some quick coin? I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Will owe you a huge favor. Mild danger may be involved. Contact Faehiaava Jadeglider for further details.
- Missing painting. We suspect beaky brain monsters are the culprit. Will reward you with a land deed. Accidental Death insurance required. Contact Mickic Beres for further details.
- Needed: Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Dubal Rocksnout.
- I'm looking for rare feral cats, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. May include some hazards. Will pay in gold. Contact Darleniyn Killewatch if intrigued.
- Help Needed: Bored? Someone stole my ring of wishes. Find the louse, dead or alive. Safety not guaranteed. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Ilixrall.
- Jamey Simonore is a male lycanthrope who is known in the region as being a mocked laborer. He appears quiet.
- Vothzer is a female troglodyte who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled porter. She appears patriotic.
- Mickry Rosentt is a male lycanthrope who is known in the world as being a renowned furrier. He appears boastful.
- Micke Robertett is a male lycanthrope who is known in that part of town as being a skilled harness maker. He appears spiteful.
- Xrbok Evilkill is a female goblin who is known in the world as being a skilled pastrycook. She appears cowed.
- Mickry Greenden is a female lycanthrope who is known in the region as being a mediocre banker. She appears intimidated.
- Jamry Bargan is a female lycanthrope who is known in the neighborhood as being a legendary trader. She appears thick.
- Rbog Greatwiser is an androgynous goblin who is known in the city as being a laughably skilled adventurer. It appears efficient.
- Ceezer is a female troglodyte who is known in the region as being a skilled jeweler. She appears melancholy.
- Anra, a mocking male troglodyte. He is a commoner who is finding work as a merchant.
- Micke Stancombe, a treasure-obsessed female lycanthrope. She is a commoner who is on a mission for diplomacy.
- Xtkasr Greatrot, a worrying male goblin. He is a commoner who is brokering a truce over a trade war.
These establishments worthy of mention in Kinpool Rapids:
- The Raging Three Arena [+]
- The Violent Darkroot Inc. [+]
- The Stowaway Rose House of Colors [+]
- The Boiling Yawning Sport House [+]
- The Great Cesspit Scabbards [+]
- The Guinea Tower Leather Goods [+]
- The Victorious Clowns Designs [+]
- The Old Three Bows R Us [+]
- The Dancing Axehandle Inc. [+]