- Pop. Estimate: 910
- Children: 38.68% (352)
- Elderly: 5.49% (50)
- 830 half-elf (91.2%)
- 36 dwarf (3.9%)
- 16 gnome (1.7%)
- 15 other (1.6%)
- 13 halfling (1.4%)
- 4 Districts
- 49 Businesses
- 84 Specialists
- 115 Residences
Kimlanding Point is known for the following resources:
- New fruit fields that are feared by townspeople. One might find a chest containing kitten mittens in a well.
- Substantial berry fields that are visited frequently by gru. Ulkon Clawgrave said one might dig up piles of kitten mittens in a tomb nearby.
- An ancient gazebo inhabited by defenseless peacocks that are avoided by children.
- Dangerous scorpion beds that are visited frequently by witches. Dav MacFerman said one might find a stash of emeralds in a tomb nearby.
- Many years ago, the constable of Starfun Point lived in harmony. Things were quiet, but one day a wizard named Rhoggunk Bonecrusher destroyed a nearby village. The constable tried to stop the wizard, but were caught. Along came Ilyellthil Softmoon the half-elf, who was a sneaky thief. Ilyellthil had a plan to trick the wizard by using magic to banish it. When Ilyellthil Softmoon faced the wizard, Ilyellthil Softmoon tricked Rhoggunk Bonecrusher.
Job Postings [-]
- Hearty souls needed to recover stolen painting. Guild membership required. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Alalentars Ravenarrow.
- Help Wanted: Bounty for homuncului, dead or alive. Serious inquiries only. Will pay in gold. Contact Beavin Fusefuel if interested.
- Someone stole my statue. Find the louse, dead or alive. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Micke Gilard.
- Help Wanted: goblin wranglin' contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Will pay in gold. Contact Dav Jameer.
- Needed: Want to earn some quick coin? Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Bellanai Duskweaver for more details.
- Amade Bracetoe has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Klatzush Bonecracker.
- rabbits-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Codo Wetwolf.
- Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Drorin Earthslasher.
- Seeking inter-planar messenger. Opportunity to earn a title. Must be quick on your feet. Contact Glaggoz Legripper The Red.
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather certain supplies due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Reward available. Contact Tabbunk Backsnapper.
- Hammida Wizzjet is a female gnome who is known in the region as being a decent chandler. She appears pious.
- Ama Grubwolf is a male halfling who is known in the neighborhood as being a renowned baker. He appears mopey.
- Abalanaen Rootdew is a female half-elf who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled butcher. She appears deluded.
- Illlenava Aleagale is a male half-elf who is known in the city as being a skilled handyman. He appears conspirational.
- Morbor Shinyshield is a female dwarf who is known in the city as being a mediocre outfitter. She appears intimidated.
- Adagles Triggerfuel is a male gnome who is known in that part of town as being a gifted soldier. He appears vengeful.
- Sermaida Lintan is a male halfling who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled apothecary. He appears mocking.
- Babita Triggercog is a male gnome who is known in that part of town as being a gifted teamster. He appears nervous.
- Mal Gearjet is a male gnome who is known in the region as being a mediocre vintner. He appears attentive.
- Garond Holystream is a male dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a mediocre saddler. He appears apologetic.
- Tolborn Stoutgold is a male halfling who is known in that part of town as being a skilled stablehand. He appears self-obsessed.
- Thorrun Ambereye is a male dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled tavern. He appears nihilistic.
- Tomvin Tinkerwink, a lovelorn female gnome. She is a wizard who is seeing the city.
- Danry Goodett, a giddy female human. She is a commoner who is doing something impossible.
- Ababul Drakeforge, a territorial male dwarf. He is a rogue who is doing something secret.
- Barond Hawkhall, an apologetic female half-dwarf. She is an aristocrat who is finding work as a merchant.
- Daney Broin, a resentful female half-elf. She is an aristocrat who is here to secretly assassinate a thug.
These establishments worthy of mention in Kimlanding Point:
- The Drinking Halflings Herbalist [+]
- The Dreaming Dwarves Clinic [+]
- The Fumbling Wine Fine Books [+]
- The Wistful Mead Shop [+]
- The Vulgar Eagle Furs [+]
- The Eastern Crate Wares [+]
- The Oiled Cavern Purse Shop [+]
- The Guinea Frog Leather Goods [+]
- The Frozen Dwarf Book Smith [+]
- The Furious Yawning Secondary School [+]
- The Hungry Elf Legal Partners [+]
- The Seven Hops Candle Maker [+]