- Pop. Estimate: 1,468
- Children: 18.39% (270)
- Elderly: 19.96% (293)
- 1,052 half-orc (71.6%)
- 220 half-elf (14.9%)
- 134 dwarf (9.1%)
- 61 half-dwarf (4.1%)
- 1 other (0%)
- 7 Districts
- 74 Businesses
- 159 Specialists
- 188 Residences
LeHallrard is known for the following resources:
- A cursed battle field inhabited by poisonous crows that are avoided by townspeople. Amagrimda Quicktory said the locals speak of a stash of saphires in a dungeon.
- Rare old hemp bales that are avoided by locals.
- Bamboo stands that are frequented by locals.
- Timber plantations that are feared by locals. Jam Franerley said one might find a stash of emeralds hidden around somewhere.
- In times gone by, the constable of Airsti Gate lived in harmony. Things were always nice, but one day Waerall the spirit took a hostage and demanded a ransom. The constable tried to stop the spirit, but didn't get close. Along came a loud gnome named Wizley Geargadget, who was a valiant knight. Wizley had a plan to trick the spirit by using magic to banish it. When Wizley Geargadget faced the spirit, Wizley Geargadget banished Waerall and rescued the hostages.
- Years ago, a hag haunted the streets every six years and was drawn towards thieves. They say that the hag will ask for your help, then imprison you.
- Way back when, the royals of Birmridge lived in harmony. Things were quiet, but one day an evil cyclops named Paz slayed a local hero. The royals tried to stop the cyclops, but didn't get close. Along came a human named Jame Stancroft, who was a sneaky thief. Jame had the thought to slay the cyclops by making a wager with Paz. When Jame Stancroft faced the cyclops, Jame Stancroft killed the cyclops and was killed in the process.
- Legends tell of Jakga's Shoes, a special shoes with the knack to make people cry. It was last seen years ago.
Job Postings [-]
- Elcob Orfield has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Will reward you with valuable information. Must be quick on your feet. Contact Jun Triggergauge to learn more.
- I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Experienced professionals only. May include some hazards. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Sobarg Skullsnapper if intrigued.
- Bored? I'm looking for rare carniverous butterflies, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Pok Oakclaw.
- Looking for work? Hearty souls needed to recover stolen bracelet. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Snorrim Thudshoulder.
- Require an instructor learned in morbid obesity research to tutor my child. Reward is a secret. Contact Bit.
- Bored? Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Arnan Rocketwink for more details.
- Looking for work? Brobul Coralship has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Must be quick on your feet. Will pay in gold. Contact Rbot Bigshadow.
- Help! I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome rats required. Prior experience required. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Rugub Laughdeath.
- Want to earn some quick coin? I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Zunk Metalhowl.
- Wanted: Need a change of pace? Dar Moknor has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Will pay in gold. Must be a quick learner. Contact Xuok Damnslay.
- Help! Looking for something new? A passing Monk is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Reward available. Contact Arnir Paperankle.
- Rhumarg Legcracker is a male half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a mediocre mercenary. He appears unreliable.
- Dan Antonett is a male half-elf who is known in the world as being a mocked banker. He appears shifty.
- Larhiaiyn Bladesong is a female half-elf who is known in the city as being a decent barber. She appears nosy.
- Halartiyn Floralfeather is a male half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent beer seller. He appears outlandish.
- Haatanae Orlerisen is a female half-elf who is known in the region as being a poorly skilled barber. She appears conspirational.
- Chatai Myrthwind is a male half-elf who is known in the world as being a legendary sheriff. He appears forbidding.
- Grimbul Dogmug is a male dwarf who is known in the world as being a gifted salter. He appears quiet.
- Borbin Bronzefighter is a male half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a skilled outfitter. He appears trusting.
- Baldin Oilhand is a female half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a skilled engineer. She appears greedy.
- Adabin Greenale is a male dwarf who is known in the city as being a skilled jeweler. He appears melancholy.
- Login Crystalknee is a male half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a renowned tailor. He appears exhausted.
- Abaartiyn Kennyrsight is a female half-elf who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled barber. She appears authoritarian.
- Gardin Wisetracker is a male dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a renowned cobbler. He appears lonely.
- Logar Kindcrown is a male dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a reasonably skilled bleacher. He appears flirtatious.
- Mininand Rainwind, a melancholy female minotaur. She is a cleric who is doing something impossible.
- Snorgar Mithrilcoin, a xenophobic male dwarf. He is a commoner who is here to destroy an artifact.
- Aeslenaen Killebow, a lonely female half-elf. She is a rogue who is finding a missing nemesis.
- Lat, a nervous female kobold. She is an expert who is brokering a truce over escalating tension.
- Chanaliyn Eytherriver, a giddy male half-elf. He is a commoner who is delivering a message to a thug.
- Jamic Peterore, a deluded female half-orc. She is a warrior who is traveling with an acting troupe.
- Zot Greathost, a thick male bugbear. He is a rogue who is finding work as a skilled laborer.
- Looron Runeak, a giddy female minotaur. She is a paladin who is doing something amazing.
- Rinma Bloodcloud, a lonely male minotaur. He is an expert who is cleaning out a slum.
These establishments worthy of mention in LeHallrard:
- The Colored Pig Dry Goods [+]
- The Ugly Monkey Builders [+]
- The Elegant Urchin Money Lenders [+]
- The Flaming Axehandle Inc. [+]
- The Tired Halflings Supplies [+]
- The Smiling Hen Shop [+]
- The Frosty Beauty Temple [+]
- The Rampaging Jane Amory [+]
- The Voluptuous Axehandle Furs [+]
- The Drinking Ulcer Herbalist [+]
- The Chipped Fig Inc. [+]
- The Wiley Frog Store [+]
- The Glaring Halfling Inc. [+]
- The Salty Jade Timberyard [+]