- Pop. Estimate: 301
- Children: 35.55% (107)
- Elderly: 7.64% (23)
- 233 human (77.4%)
- 36 halfling (11.9%)
- 21 half-elf (6.9%)
- 10 half-dwarf (3.3%)
- 1 other (0.3%)
- 1 Districts
- 10 Businesses
- 12 Specialists
- 32 Residences
LeMickleget is known for the following resources:
- Many coffee patches that are frequented by locals.
- A cursed mine inhabited by defenseless bats that are visited frequently by vampires.
- In the olden days, a witch hunted the town during the summer solstice. Villagers say that the witch will ask for your help, then steal your soul.
- In times gone by, a lich named Ozzu frequented the streets on gloomy days and was drawn towards murderers. They say that if you face it, you will be killed unless you offer your most valued possession.
Job Postings [-]
- Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Special attire required. Will pay in gold. Contact Jam Francster.
- Looking for work? I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Xuzar Greatbone.
- Required: A passing Warrior is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Safety not guaranteed. Contact Ghezin heh Yeral for further details.
- Required: Missing statue. We suspect homuncului are the culprit. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Serious inquiries only. Contact Mickes Petrrell if intrigued.
- Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Reward is a secret. Contact Jo Bargton if intrigued.
- I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Reward is a secret. Contact Gaenalanae Skybreeze to learn more.
- Missing holy symbol. We suspect quazits are the culprit. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Falnir Mithrilcairn for further details.
- Skakon Tigerknee is a female half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled herbalist. She appears flirtatious.
- Done Carville is a male human who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled haymerchant. He appears shifty.
- Haattars Silentsorrow is a male half-elf who is known in the city as being a decent furrier. He appears sick.
- Adalanssa Dewoak is a male half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a gifted prostitute. He appears xenophobic.
- Ama Bandatalker is a male halfling who is known in that part of town as being a decent engineer. He appears resentful.
- James Danridge is a female human who is known in the region as being a poorly skilled cutler. She appears self-obsessed.
- Jamey Broill is a female human who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted chickenbutcher. She appears guilty.
- Benell Slowgather is a female halfling who is known in the city as being a laughably skilled armorer. She appears egotistical.
- Dane Wilall is a male half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a poorly skilled physician. He appears smitten.
- Git, a violent female oddball. She is a cleric who is finding work as a merchant.
- Ghaap Bearclaw, a gosipy female ogre. She is a wizard who is finding a missing treasure.
- Micke Andron, an attentive male lycanthrope. He is an expert who is on a mission to collect a debt.
- Rhadd Bonebreaker, a gosipy male orc. He is a commoner who is seeing the world.
These establishments worthy of mention in LeMickleget:
- The Stinky Road House of Colors [+]
- The Dreaming Monkey Clinic [+]
- The Seven Monk Candle Maker [+]
- The Slippery Giant Cloth [+]
- The Randy Jane Work Camp [+]
- The Lazy Axe Shop [+]
- The Ruby Skull Inc. [+]
- The Refuge Well Inc. [+]
- The Splintered Nomad Shoes Inc. [+]