- Pop. Estimate: 185
- Children: 24.86% (46)
- Elderly: 14.59% (27)
- 133 troglodyte (71.8%)
- 31 mindflayer (16.7%)
- 10 lizardfolk (5.4%)
- 8 hobgoblin (4.3%)
- 2 goblin (1%)
- 1 other (0.5%)
- 2 Districts
- 2 Businesses
- 2 Specialists
- 23 Residences
Corsti City is known for the following resources:
- New bamboo stands that are avoided by vampires. One might find bags of platinum in a nearby pit.
- A blessed tower inhabited by carnivorous apes that are visited frequently by locals.
- Plentiful quail bevies that are visited frequently by kittens. Durkon Claybelly said somoeone said someone found piles of penis sheathes in a tomb nearby.
- In days gone by, a murderer named Sszre haunted the countryside at dusk. Villagers say that if you touch him, you will never be seen again.
- In days gone by, a hag lingered in the countryside when the wind blows from the west. Commoners say that the hag will ask a favor of you, then eat you.
- Some time ago, a cyclops named Tgoten stalked the fields. Folks say that if you caught her, you will be killed unless you answer a riddle.
Job Postings [-]
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather a rat tail due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Bat.
- Needed: Seeking inter-planar messenger. Will pay in gold. Contact Ghrizer.
- Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Guild membership required. Reward available. Contact Dones Brileton.
- Bored? Monk seeks apprentice. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact El Quickhill.
- A passing Bard is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. May include some hazards. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Khalzin se Ghezor.
- Needed: Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Must provide your own transportation. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Sszrrl.
- Required: Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather certain supplies due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Will owe you a huge favor. References required. Contact Maspne if interested.
- Ghrizer is an androgynous troglodyte who is known in the city as being a laughably skilled woodseller. It appears patronizing.
- Harpne is a male mindflayer who is known in the region as being a skilled bleacher. He appears shifty.
- Gheal heh S'herssen is a male lizardfolk who is known in the world as being a reasonably skilled woodworker. He appears accusatory.
- Kexn Dreadmaw is a male goblin who is known in that part of town as being a decent coach driver. He appears shifty.
- Trellre is a male mindflayer who is known in the region as being a mediocre innkeeper. He appears smug.
- Blorrl is a male mindflayer who is known in the neighborhood as being a horribly skilled sheriff. He appears cowed.
- Xrbok Greatrender is a female goblin who is known in that part of town as being a gifted lumberjack. She appears vengeful.
- Xromd Rantbeast is a male hobgoblin who is known in that part of town as being a decent tanner. He appears cautious.
- Ghriraz is a male troglodyte who is known in the region as being a skilled salter. He appears drunken.
- Bromd Greatbeast, a loud female bugbear. She is a commoner who is finding a missing treasure.
- Thuzig Armcrusher, a greedy male orc. He is a paladin who is traveling the world as an unemployed specialist.
- Jo Martiand, a scattered female human. She is a commoner who is finding a missing artifact.
These establishments worthy of mention in Corsti City:
- The Greasy Yawning Inc. [+]
- The Smithy Helix Sweet House [+]
- The Furious Frog Military School [+]
- The Angry Hatchet Shoppe [+]
- The Master Hammer Coop Hoop [+]
- The Belching Yawning Shoppe [+]
- The Grumbling Cup Inc. [+]
- The Severed Hole Candle Maker [+]
- The Twisted Hearthstone Shop [+]