- Pop. Estimate: 73
- Children: 23.29% (17)
- Elderly: 15.07% (11)
- 36 kobold (49.3%)
- 16 goblin (21.9%)
- 13 drow (17.8%)
- 5 elf (6.8%)
- 2 mindflayer (2.7%)
- 1 other (1.3%)
- 1 Districts
- 0 Businesses
- 0 Specialists
- 11 Residences
Big Crestwall is known for the following resources:
- Many defenseless woodpecker descents that are avoided by wenches.
- A blessed fort inhabited by wild cormorants that are frequented by unicorns. Doney Staord said somoeone said someone found a chest containing penis sheathes hidden around somewhere.
- A new battle field inhabited by defenseless caterpillars that are hunted by townspeople. One might find a chest containing iron maidens buried near there.
- In olden times, the royals of Clivehall lived happily. Things were good, but one day an evil murderer named Chief Dubath Legbreaker kidnapped a princess. The royals tried to stop the murderer, but failed miserably. Along came a battle-ready half-elf named Alevariyn Riverwake, who was an expert bowman. Alevariyn had an idea to slay the murderer by using magic to banish it. When Alevariyn Riverwake faced the murderer, Alevariyn Riverwake banished Chief Dubath Legbreaker and rescued the hostages.
- In olden times, a Pooka roamed the countryside. Some say that the Pooka will sneeze three times, then imprison you.
- In times gone by, an old woman haunted the fields and was drawn towards acts of greed. Folks say that the old woman will ask for your help, then imprison you.
- Legends tell of Ghezor's Brooch, a special brooch with the ability to summon angels. It was stolen from a locked vault.
Job Postings [-]
- Hearty souls needed to recover stolen gemstone. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Alahiatel Auvreaoak.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Grimgar Kindmine has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Prior experience required. Contact Garag Darkvest for further details.
- Missing jewel. We suspect feral cats are the culprit. Reward available. Contact Wiztsy Rocketbit for more information.
- Bored? quazits-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Adagrinly Talwick if interested.
- I have imps in my basement, plz halp! Reward is a secret. May include some hazards. Contact Ghabal Boarsnout.
- I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome grigs required. Will pay in gold. Must submit to magical scrutiny. Contact Ghezin seh Ghezin.
- Harrr is a male mindflayer who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled woodcarver. He appears nervous.
- Klonre is a male mindflayer who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent bowyer. He appears smitten.
- Waem is a male mindflayer who is known in that part of town as being a skilled woodseller. He appears efficient.
- Abarigiyn Whitebow is a female drow who is known in the neighborhood as being a mediocre baker. She appears mopey.
- Elvarthil Dawnglow is a female elf who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled good samaritan. She appears melancholy.
- Kilthul is an androgynous mindflayer who is known in that part of town as being a laughably skilled tilemaker. It appears pious.
- Gkutezn Laughmouth is a female goblin who is known in the region as being a gifted specialty smith. She appears intimidating.
- Delartinne Longdrake is a male drow who is known in the region as being a renowned butcher. He appears deluded.
- Delartiyn Hawkshield, a forbidding male elf. He is a commoner who is following the voices.
These establishments worthy of mention in Big Crestwall:
- The Drowned Wolfhound Jewelers [+]
- The Crippled Halflings Inc. [+]
- The Elven Bucket Vault [+]
- The Laughing Octopus Shop [+]
- The Perfumed Cesspit Wine Shoppe [+]
- The Northern Peddler Inc. [+]
- The Violent Pony Inc. [+]
- The Crazy Monk Dry Goods [+]