- Pop. Estimate: 620
- Children: 38.23% (237)
- Elderly: 5.65% (35)
- 547 half-elf (88.2%)
- 69 half-orc (11.1%)
- 4 other (0.6%)
- 3 Districts
- 29 Businesses
- 45 Specialists
- 69 Residences
Earpar Point is known for the following resources:
- Many old vegetable patches that are avoided by locals. Somoeone said someone found piles of penis sheathes in a nearby pit.
- Vast bamboo patches that are hunted by kittens. The locals speak of a stash of diamonds in a dungeon.
- Abundant coffee fields that are visited frequently by magic users. Rop said rumors tell of a chest containing monkey wrenches buried near there.
- Once upon a time, a Boogyman stalked the town when the wind blows from the south and was drawn towards murderers. They say that the Boogyman will sneeze three times, then eat you.
Job Postings [-]
- Looking for something new? I'm looking for rare stirge, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Reward is a secret. Contact Uglum Armsnapper.
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather eye of newt due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Zrotgud Armnor.
- unknown potion tester wanted. Must provide your own transportation. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Dones Smitherley.
- Hearty souls needed to recover stolen chalice. Reward is a secret. Contact Zemt Greatrender for further details.
- Required: Druid seeks apprentice. Will pay in gold. Contact Gaeartaen Goldbough.
- Need a change of pace? Missing keg. We suspect carniverous butterflies are the culprit. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Khalssen fe S'herzin.
- Help Needed: Bounty for gremlins, dead or alive. Opportunity to earn a title. Length of job expected to be short. Contact Khalssen seh Ghezin.
- Required: Someone stole my ring of Cerobleh. Find the louse, dead or alive. Must be quick on your feet. Will reward you with valuable information. No pay until task is completed successfully. Contact Vessrc.
- Looking for work? Require an instructor learned in morbid obesity research to tutor my child. Will pay in gold. Contact Tbomn Rockbasher.
- Bad Neckripper is a male half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a mocked potter. He appears prejudiced.
- Erellai Bluedawn is a female half-elf who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled bookseller. She appears impatient.
- Dav Bensone is a female half-orc who is known in that part of town as being a mediocre grocer. She appears melancholy.
- Jame Marson is a male half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a skilled timberwright. He appears contrarian.
- Mickey Whitegton is a male half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted innkeeper. He appears guarded.
- Chaarttars Jadesky is an androgynous half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a mediocre pursemaker. It appears violent.
- Gwahiaiyn Teasen'weave is a male half-elf who is known in the city as being a decent hatmaker. He appears easily offended.
- Darnalai Farsworn is a male half-elf who is known in the city as being a renowned maidservant. He appears boastful.
- Khutgakh Backkiller The Gray is a male half-orc who is known in the world as being a gifted potter. He appears attentive.
- Jamic Berstone is a male half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a horribly skilled pastrycook. He appears gosipy.
- Jamey Franell is a male half-orc who is known in the region as being a gifted deputy. He appears mocking.
- Daves Southan, a guilty male half-dwarf. He is a fighter who is delivering a message to a scholar.
- Ulrin Leadbarrel, a guilty female dwarf. She is a commoner who is finding a missing artifact.
- Larlanthil Broadarrow, a patronizing female half-elf. She is a monk who is cleaning out a bug infestation.
- Aeshiassa Freaniblade, a pious androgynous half-elf. It is a rogue who is finding work as a spy.
These establishments worthy of mention in Earpar Point:
- The Frosty Octopus Temple [+]
- The Rolling Days Inc. [+]
- The Six Willow Dry Dock [+]
- The New Nomad Glove Shop [+]
- The Frosted Darkroot Shrine [+]
- The Royal Wench Fine Forks [+]
- The Tattered Wine Shrine [+]
- The Ever-full Widowers Tap House [+]
- The Slaughtered Grog Inc. [+]
- The Golden Peacock Inc. [+]
- The Frosted Beer Temple [+]