- Pop. Estimate: 4,471
- Children: 15.59% (697)
- Elderly: 21.99% (983)
- 1,570 half-dwarf (35.1%)
- 1,091 dwarf (24.4%)
- 1,015 halfling (22.7%)
- 600 gnome (13.4%)
- 87 other (1.9%)
- 63 elf (1.4%)
- 45 half-elf (1%)
- 6 Districts
- 135 Businesses
- 630 Specialists
- 578 Residences
Harperbar is known for the following resources:
- A haunted grave yard inhabited by tame crows that are avoided by travelers.
- An old battle field inhabited by vampire bats that are hunted by zombies. One might find a stash of iron maidens in a dungeon.
- Vast cocoa bean fields that are feared by witches.
- Bountiful magic clay banks that are hunted by children. The locals speak of a chest containing copper buried near there.
- A cursed mine inhabited by dangerous elephants that are feared by locals.
- Long, long ago in a city far, far away, a vampire named Ghrira stalked the world. Commoners say that if you confront him, you will be eaten alive.
- Legends tell of Kkasr's Deck of cards, a possessed deck of cards with the capability to make people cry. It was never recovered.
- Years ago, a Boogyman wandered the region. People say that the Boogyman will ask a favor of you, then imprison you.
- A long time ago, a murderer named Khabduzg haunted the woods when the wind blows from the south and was drawn towards thieves. Folks say that if you caught him, you will never be seen again.
- In the days of yore, an old woman hunted the countryside and was drawn towards thieves. They say that the old woman will ask a favor of you, then banish you if you are cruel.
Job Postings [-]
- Help Needed: Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Tgezn Greatdeath if interested.
- Grendaius Dawnmarr has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Opportunity to earn a title. May include some hazards. Contact Throag Bronzebaker if interested.
- Wizard seeks apprentice. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Tudexn Damnslay.
- A passing Aristocrat is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Ghezor fe Ghezor.
- Need a change of pace? I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Accidental Death insurance required. Reward is a secret. Contact Danry Benne.
- Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Mild danger may be involved. Special attire required. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Khalzor ahn Khalzin.
- Help Needed: Want to earn some quick coin? Bounty for imps, dead or alive. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Gobal Eaglenut for more information.
- I have toads in my basement, plz halp! Reward available. Contact Alelenthil Cyredeye.
- A passing Ranger is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Vothkaro for further details.
- Help Wanted: El Homeman has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Will pay in gold. Contact Gkutog Cleavershredder.
- Wanted: I have feral cats in my basement, plz halp! Will pay in gold. Contact Blobdah Backsnapper.
- Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Opportunity to earn a title. Length of job expected to be short. Contact Rrog Neckkiller.
- Wanted: Bored? Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Will pay in gold. Contact Gabson Greasebolt.
- Don Rosenrell is a male half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a skilled beer seller. He appears impatient.
- Comirane Sireshadow is an androgynous halfling who is known in the city as being a laughably skilled lawyer. It appears vengeful.
- Hililda Mooncaller is a female halfling who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled librarian. She appears drunken.
- Faldeda Sireone is a female halfling who is known in that part of town as being a renowned lumberjack. She appears vengeful.
- Don Staell is a female half-dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent grocer. She appears treasure-obsessed.
- Falildo Sirestoat is a male halfling who is known in that part of town as being a reasonably skilled forester. He appears intimidating.
- Joe Antonorth is a female half-elf who is known in the city as being a horribly skilled saddler. She appears deluded.
- Gavlin Thermobolt is a female gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a mediocre beer seller. She appears authoritarian.
- El Farman is a female halfling who is known in the city as being a decent sage. She appears xenophobic.
- Chaellthil Featheroak is a female elf who is known in that part of town as being a gifted lawyer. She appears smug.
- Dav Colrell is a female half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a legendary interpreter. She appears smitten.
- Coina Gardnercobble is a female halfling who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled bather. She appears solemn.
- Gorond Platinumcavern is a male dwarf who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled miller. He appears melancholy.
- Faelenai Farmist is a female elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled harness maker. She appears accusatory.
- Dan Giacoinson is a female half-elf who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled glovemaker. She appears accusatory.
- Faevarlleu Earthweave is a female elf who is known in the world as being a skilled lumberjack. She appears boastful.
- Faldi Swiftcobble, a nosy male halfling. He is a fighter who is seeking thrills and adventure.
- Ilhiaava Goldenwhisper, a clumsy female elf. She is a commoner who is doing something impossible.
- Anra, a smitten female troglodyte. She is a fighter who is on a mission to collect a debt.
- Zas Necksnapper, a shifty female half-orc. She is a wizard who is traveling with a diplomat.
- Darlanlleu Bladefeather, a resentful male drow. He is an aristocrat who is brokering a truce over a trade war.
- Khalzin seh Yerssen, a helpful male lizardfolk. He is a commoner who is seeing the city.
- Lobul Brighthall, a fatalistic male half-dwarf. He is a commoner who is here to buy slaves.
- Mor Wormcutter, a solemn male hobgoblin. He is a commoner who is doing something impossible.
- Weotrah Skysplitter, an idealistic male minotaur. He is a paladin who is on a mission to capture someone.
- Pok Eagletooth, an intimidated male ogre. He is a wizard who is on a mission to capture someone.
- Mhosoz Skullnor, a worrying male bugbear. He is a warrior who is here to secretly assassinate a thug.
- Porka, an authoritarian male troglodyte. He is a rogue who is traveling the world as a beggar.
These establishments worthy of mention in Harperbar:
- The Hungry Dead House of Law [+]
- The Fired Dead . [+]
- The Sloppy Bag Reference Center [+]
- The Laughing Paladin Hats Shop [+]
- The White Hatchet Inc. [+]
- The Screaming Hearthstone Timberyard [+]
- The Blue Wagon Scribe [+]
- The Cardinal Mead Farmers Market [+]
- The Guinea Kraken Inc. [+]
- The Blue Baiter Scribe [+]
- The Randy Princess Amory [+]
- The Mangy Frog Inc. [+]
- The Elegant Beauty Wares [+]
- The Great House Scabbards [+]
- The Vulgar Weasels Furs [+]
- The Snoring Kraken Healers [+]