- Pop. Estimate: 288
- Children: 26.74% (77)
- Elderly: 13.89% (40)
- 209 ogre (72.5%)
- 29 goblin (10%)
- 26 hobgoblin (9%)
- 23 minotaur (7.9%)
- 1 other (0.3%)
- 2 Districts
- 8 Businesses
- 8 Specialists
- 34 Residences
Deladorf is known for the following resources:
- Coconut harvests that are avoided by wenches. Dav Stanworth said one might dig up a stash of emeralds in a nearby pit.
- Unlimited defenseless clam beds that are frequented by vampires. Skagar Steelstone said the locals speak of piles of saphires in a dungeon.
- Long, long ago in a city far, far away, a serial killer named Cak frequented the world. They say that if you confront her, you will be stricken deaf.
- Long, long ago, an old man lingered in the woods at dusk. Folks say that the old man will ask for your help, then turn you into a mouse.
- Long ago, the constable of Houghbar thrived. Things were peaceful, but one day a spirit named Artred Winterhoof destroyed a nearby village. The constable tried to stop the spirit, but were caught. Along came a helpful bugbear named Sukak Headnor, who was a skilled storyteller. Sukak had the thought to slay the spirit by making a wager with Artred Winterhoof. When Sukak Headnor faced the spirit, Sukak Headnor killed the spirit.
Job Postings [-]
- Looking for work? Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Will owe you a huge favor. No pay until task is completed successfully. Must not smell. Contact Gaetlleu Silentstrike.
- Help! Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Will pay in gold. Contact Grinril if intrigued.
- ultimate fighting contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Will pay in gold. Contact Jam Storough.
- I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Length of job expected to be short. Reward available. Contact Dane Matgton.
- Ilyartanae Meadowhand has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Opportunity to earn a title. Mild danger may be involved. Contact Tomby Wizzcog for more information.
- Needed: Seeking inter-planar messenger. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Davry Whiterell.
- Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Prior experience required. May include some hazards. Will pay in gold. Contact Mickry MacMarman.
- Alier Sumsoult is a female minotaur who is known in that part of town as being a reasonably skilled woodseller. She appears drunken.
- Moten Greatdeath is a female hobgoblin who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent warehouse worker. She appears spiteful.
- Raasnas Clawstride is a female minotaur who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled courtier. She appears lovelorn.
- DastLoa Stormsoult is a male minotaur who is known in the region as being a decent messenger. He appears clumsy.
- Kibal Bearroot is a female ogre who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled glassmaker. She appears thick.
- Halfasoe Clawmarr is a female minotaur who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled cartwright. She appears drunken.
- Tgomd Dreadmurder is a male goblin who is known in the region as being a mediocre copyist. He appears intimidated.
- Nbexn Metalcutter is a female goblin who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled messenger. She appears shifty.
- Kbok Evilhand is a male goblin who is known in the world as being a mediocre weaver. He appears nosy.
- Gobal Eaglemane, a solemn female ogre. She is a druid who is doing something secret.
- Thzzm, an embittered female mindflayer. She is a fighter who is here to buy supplies.
- Gaetssa Cyredhelm, a scattered male drow. He is a wizard who is traveling the world as a trader.
These establishments worthy of mention in Deladorf:
- The Raging Turkey Arena [+]
- The Red Wagon Gaol [+]
- The Lascivious Nomad Inc. [+]
- The Wooden Dragon Lodge [+]
- The Grimy Hops Pots [+]
- The Pink Grog Wine Shoppe [+]
- The Green Hen Pottery House [+]
- The New Weasels Inc. [+]
- The Severed Imps Candle Maker [+]