- Pop. Estimate: 727
- Children: 40.03% (291)
- Elderly: 4.40% (32)
- 622 human (85.5%)
- 67 elf (9.2%)
- 19 halfling (2.6%)
- 18 half-dwarf (2.4%)
- 1 other (0.1%)
- 2 Districts
- 33 Businesses
- 52 Specialists
- 95 Residences
Garville is known for the following resources:
- Peat swamps that are feared by children. Somoeone said someone found piles of penis sheathes in a dungeon.
- Vampire elephant parades that are frequented by vampires. The locals speak of piles of emeralds in a nearby pit.
- Bountiful cork bushes that are avoided by vampires.
- A cursed fort inhabited by wild clams that are hunted by travelers. Ceeraz said somoeone said someone found bags of rubies in a dungeon.
- In the olden days, an old man roamed the countryside during a red moon and was drawn towards thieves. Commoners say that the old man will offer you sweets, then sell you into slavery.
Job Postings [-]
- Required: Seeking inter-planar messenger. Must be clean. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Xtomn Greatmouth for further details.
- Need a change of pace? Sorcerer seeks apprentice. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Tomdan Electrobun.
- Looking for work? I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Reward is a secret. Accidental Death insurance required. May include some hazards. Contact Tgun Damngloom.
- Help Needed: Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather certain supplies due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Will pay in gold. Contact Ghurog Legnor to learn more.
- Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Reward available. Contact Ganthirell Eagletalon if interested.
- I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Reward available. May include some hazards. Contact Davic Haron if intrigued.
- feral cats-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Will pay in gold. Must be a quick learner. Contact Cot Tiddlyfuel.
- Rogue seeks apprentice. Length of job expected to be short. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Ceeg.
- Needed: Bored? Hearty souls needed to recover stolen wagon wheel. Reward is a secret. Contact Gusuh Skullripper.
- Jamey Giaconson is a female half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a mediocre grocer. She appears apologetic.
- Chanalanae Summersong is a female elf who is known in that part of town as being a mocked haymerchant. She appears scattered.
- Darvarlleu Shadowgrove is a male elf who is known in the world as being a mediocre prostitute. He appears clumsy.
- Tol Coldshaker is a female halfling who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled porter. She appears cautious.
- Jame Jameill is a male human who is known in the city as being a laughably skilled illuminator. He appears fashion concious.
- Micke Petrin is a male human who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled armorer. He appears territorial.
- Yorrin Roarfist is a male half-dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a mediocre collier. He appears fatalistic.
- Ilartiyn Skyhand is a male elf who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled ostler. He appears trusting.
- Tolly Littleeye is a male halfling who is known in the neighborhood as being a mediocre entertainer. He appears grieving.
- Ada Lightningbottom is a female halfling who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted innkeeper. She appears prejudiced.
- Hildo Moontaunt is a male halfling who is known in that part of town as being a decent locksmith. He appears guarded.
- Jamry MacGilsford, a thick male half-dwarf. He is a commoner who is delivering a message to a ruler.
- Dogan Bearbranch, a grieving male oddball. He is an adept who is seeking dishonest work.
- Hodok Armnor, a chatty female half-orc. She is a cleric who is on a mission from the gods.
- Thorbin Granitevein, a forgetful male deep dwarf. He is a rogue who is seeing the city.
- Surpzer, a mocking female troglodyte. She is a wizard who is brokering a truce over escalating tension.
- Faeellava Duskingfeather, a mocking male elf. He is a cleric who is finding a missing friend.
These establishments worthy of mention in Garville:
- The Musty Mead Gloves [+]
- The Open Thug Fine Bows [+]
- The Open Urchin Fine Bows [+]
- The Violent Days Inc. [+]
- The Honest Bag Druggist [+]
- The Wanton Tree Grave Diggers [+]
- The Red Beauty Work Camp [+]
- The Crimson Yawning Inc. [+]
- The Shallow Harpoon Lumber Mill [+]
- The Nomadic Wagon Inc. [+]
- The Lecherous Cup Blowers [+]