- Pop. Estimate: 644
- Children: 34.78% (224)
- Elderly: 8.23% (53)
- 559 human (86.8%)
- 58 half-dwarf (9%)
- 9 half-elf (1.3%)
- 7 halfling (1%)
- 7 dwarf (1%)
- 4 other (0.6%)
- 4 Districts
- 29 Businesses
- 45 Specialists
- 83 Residences
Dushpool is known for the following resources:
- Huge ancient berry fields that are frequented by gru.
- A creepy castle inhabited by poisonous bees that are hunted by townspeople. One might find a chest containing saphires buried near there.
- Scant rock salt fields that are avoided by travelers.
- A creepy shrine inhabited by poisonous peacocks that are hunted by wenches. Dabb Backripper said rumors tell of piles of platinum hidden around somewhere.
- In times past, an old woman wandered the region. Commoners say that the old woman will ask for your help, then steal your soul.
- In times gone by, a minotaur named Dabal wandered the field every six years. They say that if you caught her, you will be stricken blind.
Job Postings [-]
- A passing Bard is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Will pay in gold. Contact Perina Thornhead.
- I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Reward is a secret. Safety not guaranteed. Contact Falmira Swiftson for more details.
- Wanted: I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Will pay in gold. Mild danger may be involved. Contact Davry Bartobrook.
- Help! saddle tester wanted. Will pay in gold. Contact Ush Rocksnout.
- Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Must submit to background check. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Nbeb Bigcutter.
- Needed: Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Must provide your own transportation. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Nip for more details.
- Needed: I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome derros required. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Done Roseon.
- saddle tester wanted. Reward available. Contact Xuor Metalbone.
- I have grigs in my basement, plz halp! Reward is a priceless heirloom. Length of job expected to be short. Contact Yerzin heh Yeral.
- Jam Tramston is a male human who is known in the city as being a skilled painter. He appears clumsy.
- Falgan Wheeleye is a male dwarf who is known in the world as being a decent courtier. He appears scattered.
- Gwavarava Ravenshade is a male half-elf who is known in the region as being a mediocre undertaker. He appears egotistical.
- Grimag Brightsmasher is a female dwarf who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled forester. She appears fashion concious.
- Elgold Burrowshearth is a male halfling who is known in the neighborhood as being a mocked physician. He appears quiet.
- Done Jameman is a male human who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled butcher. He appears resentful.
- El Kallibarrel is a male halfling who is known in the region as being a poorly skilled ostler. He appears nosy.
- Davey Franerson is a female half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a renowned alchemist. She appears greedy.
- Daves Ferden is a female human who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled actor. She appears fatalistic.
- Beltlas Darkglow is a female half-elf who is known in the region as being a skilled leatherworker. She appears helpful.
- Adabul Tigermill is a male dwarf who is known in the city as being a decent woodworker. He appears resentful.
- Malinaly Silvergalow, a shifty female halfling. She is a warrior who is here to destroy a misconception.
- Bemaily Heathermap, an easily offended male halfling. He is a commoner who is finding work as a healer.
- Brorin Lightfounder, a self-obsessed male dwarf. He is a warrior who is finding a missing nemesis.
These establishments worthy of mention in Dushpool:
- The Lecherous Hole Blowers [+]
- The Grizzly Ivy Inc. [+]
- The Whirling Swagger Inc. [+]
- The Whirling Rooster Butchers [+]
- The Shallow Tree Lumber Mill [+]
- The Wobblin' Ivy Roofing [+]
- The Twin Crate Enchanters [+]
- The Great Wagonhouse Scabbards [+]
- The Crippled Priest Inc. [+]
- The Hanging Hen Mill [+]
- The Laughing Frogs Hats Shop [+]