- Pop. Estimate: 6,848
- Children: 28.55% (1,955)
- Elderly: 12.75% (873)
- 2,288 gnome (33.4%)
- 2,281 dwarf (33.3%)
- 1,980 half-elf (28.9%)
- 199 human (2.9%)
- 69 halfling (1%)
- 31 other (0.4%)
- 7 Districts
- 166 Businesses
- 999 Specialists
- 886 Residences
Callenny is known for the following resources:
- Abundant peacock musters that are hunted by kittens. The locals speak of a chest containing iron maidens hidden around somewhere.
- A cursed fort inhabited by poisonous caterpillars that are feared by kittens. One might find a stash of kitten mittens in a nearby pit.
- Abundant scorpion beds that are avoided by wenches.
- Abundant vegetable fields that are hunted by wenches. Tmbok Giantmaw said rumors tell of bags of copper in a well.
- Many dragon wiers that are visited frequently by magic users. Yorrun Deeptable said one might find a chest containing small lyres in a dungeon.
- Abundant clay deposits that are avoided by townspeople. Enpne said one might dig up bags of diamonds in a tomb nearby.
- A long time ago, an old man haunted the region and was drawn towards murderers. People say that the old man will sneeze three times, then eat you.
- Legends tell of Tulva's Mirror, a possessed mirror with the ability to move on its own accord. It mysteriously disappeared.
- Some time ago, the royals of Alta Evanshall lived in peace. Things were peaceful, but one day an evil serial killer named Elhzer destroyed a nearby village. The royals tried to stop the serial killer, but were caught. Along came Khalzor teh Khalzin the lizardfolk, who was a skilled storyteller. Khalzor had the thought to slay the serial killer by causing a distraction while others struck. When Khalzor teh Khalzin faced the serial killer, Khalzor teh Khalzin defeated Elhzer and was killed in the process.
Job Postings [-]
- Required: Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Hewlita Cogglebun.
- Looking for something new? Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Loodar Icewind.
- Help Wanted: Hearty souls needed to recover stolen ring of wishes. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Joic Colidge.
- Looking for something new? Missing artifact. We suspect quazits are the culprit. Mild danger may be involved. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Morgin Bronzesword.
- Help! Need a change of pace? Rogue seeks apprentice. Will reward you with valuable information. May include some hazards. Contact Ser Ostpipe for more information.
- Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Reward is a secret. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Contact Dav Chrisworth for more details.
- Needed: Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Reward is a secret. Mild danger may be involved. Contact Joes Giacoall.
- Need a change of pace? Amaly Margalow has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Must submit to background check. Contact Kadr Bigbasher.
- Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Naroten Bladedoom.
- Wanted: I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome derros required. Will pay in gold. Contact Gozka.
- Help Needed: Bored? I'm looking for rare giant spiders, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Donic Davidand to learn more.
- Require an instructor learned in astrology to tutor my child. Mild danger may be involved. Reward available. Must be clean. Contact Beil Overone.
- Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Will reward you with valuable information. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Contact Midath Headcrusher for more information.
- Bored? Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather medical supplies due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Done Smithield.
- Help Wanted: Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Reward is a secret. Contact Ervarssa Starblade.
- Abarim Brandyroad is an androgynous dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled illuminator. It appears patriotic.
- Haanalaen Fargrove is a male half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a decent interpreter. He appears authoritarian.
- Be Wetley is a female halfling who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted copyist. She appears intimidating.
- Pogrim Hillarrow is a female halfling who is known in the city as being a mocked handyman. She appears fashion concious.
- Durgin Drumtracker is a male dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a mediocre rugmaker. He appears beligerent.
- Borgan Opalhair is a female dwarf who is known in the city as being a horribly skilled deputy. She appears smitten.
- Hamdan Rocketjet is a male gnome who is known in the world as being a decent chandler. He appears vengeful.
- Bordal Feastsmasher is a female dwarf who is known in the world as being a gifted innkeeper. She appears solemn.
- Jam Benett is a male human who is known in the region as being a horribly skilled mason. He appears lovelorn.
- El Bandabottom is a female halfling who is known in the city as being a gifted spicemerchant. She appears smitten.
- Micke Jameden is a female human who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled spicemerchant. She appears deluded.
- Elil Honorfingers is a male halfling who is known in the city as being a skilled librarian. He appears pious.
- Kiakey Wizzjet is a female gnome who is known in that part of town as being a reasonably skilled fishmonger. She appears idealistic.
- Danes Francgan is a male half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a reasonably skilled trader. He appears battle-ready.
- Seril Hamshadow is a female halfling who is known in the world as being a skilled wagoneer. She appears battle-ready.
- Ilyhialleu Floralsing is a female half-elf who is known in the world as being a decent rugmaker. She appears unreliable.
- Mickic Franridge is a male human who is known in the city as being a skilled shoemaker. He appears jaded.
- Balnir Hawkship is a male dwarf who is known in the region as being a skilled mercer. He appears attentive.
- Gab Tinkertonk, a territorial female gnome. She is a cleric who is here to destroy a misconception.
- Tudun Bladebeast, a beligerent female hobgoblin. She is an adept who is doing something amazing.
- Kok Greatmurder, an attentive male bugbear. He is a cleric who is following a message from an angel.
- Glagbarz Bonecrusher, a jaded male half-orc. He is an expert who is finding a long-lost friend.
- Zabush Armcracker The Brave, a fashion concious female bugbear. She is a barbarian who is here to buy slaves.
- Mogga Zhanon, a prejudiced male minotaur. He is a cleric who is seeing the world.
- Gkutor Greatwiser, a giddy female goblin. She is an adept who is here to destroy a rumor.
- Rxemt Greatfury, a jesterly male goblin. He is a commoner who is finding a missing criminal.
- Ankaro, an unreliable male troglodyte. He is a fighter who is fleeing a bad family situation.
- Dan Jackland, a mopey female human. She is a commoner who is delivering a message to a ruler.
- Klonm, a nosy male mindflayer. He is a druid who is doing something secret.
- Perda Brownblower, a guarded female halfling. She is a monk who is traveling with a circus.
These establishments worthy of mention in Callenny:
- The Deepwater Riverside Inc. [+]
- The Worn Lotus Temple [+]
- The Wild Frog Bath House [+]
- The Guinea Crate Harnesses [+]
- The Salty Hole Inc. [+]
- The Tipsy Maiden Supplies [+]
- The Olde Mug Purse Shop [+]
- The Gray Harpoon Inc. [+]
- The Ripped Rouge Inc. [+]
- The Stumpy Halflings Security [+]
- The Wistful Halfling Shop [+]
- The Deadly Knife Temple [+]
- The Puking Imps Locksmith [+]
- The Grimy Peacock Wharf [+]
- The Wiley Dead Store [+]
- The Flaming Stump Inc. [+]
- The Fiery Helix Shop [+]
- The Snoring Heart Clinic [+]