- Pop. Estimate: 486
- Children: 25.31% (123)
- Elderly: 14.81% (72)
- 355 ogre (73%)
- 103 deep dwarf (21.1%)
- 17 minotaur (3.4%)
- 6 other (1.2%)
- 5 lycanthrope (1%)
- 2 Districts
- 16 Businesses
- 21 Specialists
- 60 Residences
Ellshead is known for the following resources:
- Fresh pigment deposits that are feared by locals. Aeslenssa Aleablade said somoeone said someone found bags of monkey wrenches hidden around somewhere.
- Caterpillar nests that are avoided by children.
- Rich chinchilla colonies that are frequented by unicorns. Daves Shewood said one might dig up piles of silver buried near there.
- In the olden days, a wizard named Dat hunted the woods. Folks say that if you face her, you will be driven mad.
- A long time ago, a cyclops named Tilra hunted the woods on gloomy days. Villagers say that if you confront him, you will be driven mad.
- In times past, a dragon named Nbkasr roamed the field. Villagers say that if you confront him, you will never be seen again.
Job Postings [-]
- lizards-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Opportunity to earn a title. Must provide your own transportation. Contact Darvartel Frostsing.
- Need a change of pace? cheese tester wanted. Reward available. Experienced professionals only. Contact Elhkaro.
- Help Wanted: Missing tiara. We suspect gremlins are the culprit. Length of job expected to be short. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Illvarai Firefeather.
- Help Needed: I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome beaky brain monsters required. Opportunity to earn a title. Length of job expected to be short. Accidental Death insurance required. Contact Wourr.
- woodcutting contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Ghessen ahn Khalzor for more details.
- whiskey tester wanted. Reward is a secret. References required. Contact Dispne.
- Looking for something new? I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome toads required. Will pay in gold. Contact Babley Wizzbolt.
- Doney Clayin is a female lycanthrope who is known in the region as being a decent jailer. She appears flirtatious.
- Falril Drumrobe is a female deep dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent carpenter. She appears smug.
- Davey Braliffe is a male lycanthrope who is known in the world as being a skilled armorer. He appears embittered.
- Duk Oakfang is a male ogre who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled apothecary. He appears self-obsessed.
- Dush Boarclaw is a male ogre who is known in that part of town as being a laughably skilled weaver. He appears quiet.
- Dav Benham is a female lycanthrope who is known in the city as being a mediocre sheriff. She appears chatty.
- Mickey Simonman is a male lycanthrope who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled beer seller. He appears authoritarian.
- Tavoren Windfury is a male minotaur who is known in the world as being a mediocre adventurer. He appears xenophobic.
- Durdin Broadslayer is a male deep dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a mediocre tinker. He appears quiet.
- Danry Colsford, a vengeful male half-orc. He is a warrior who is traveling with an important person.
- Megd Damnmouth, a shifty male hobgoblin. He is a wizard who is here to destroy a rumor.
- Yerzor teh S'herssen, a homesick male lizardfolk. He is a commoner who is here to secretly assassinate a ruler.
These establishments worthy of mention in Ellshead:
- The Horny Beer Shoppe [+]
- The Noisy Dwarf Inc. [+]
- The Ugly Priest Designs [+]
- The Drowned Hatchet Herbalist [+]
- The Chicken Demon Farms [+]
- The Slumbering Dragon Public Library [+]
- The Belching Eagle Botique [+]
- The Fallen Greyhound Inc. [+]
- The Fiery Clowns Shoppe [+]