- Pop. Estimate: 4,178
- Children: 28.20% (1,178)
- Elderly: 13.00% (543)
- 1,154 gnome (27.6%)
- 957 human (22.9%)
- 815 halfling (19.5%)
- 732 other (17.5%)
- 402 half-dwarf (9.6%)
- 76 half-orc (1.8%)
- 42 dwarf (1%)
- 3 Districts
- 129 Businesses
- 588 Specialists
- 500 Residences
Limbny is known for the following resources:
- A new tower inhabited by tame bats that are frequented by unicorns. Bebarddo Simpletoe said the locals speak of a chest containing platinum in a dungeon.
- Hemp bales that are visited frequently by locals. One might dig up a stash of kitten mittens buried near there.
- A magical battle field inhabited by wild chinchillas that are visited frequently by children.
- Bountiful tame beaver colonies that are avoided by vampires. Jo Colrough said the locals speak of bags of penis sheathes buried near there.
- In the olden days, an old woman haunted the town when the wind blows from the north. People say that the old woman will sneeze three times, then eat you.
- Legends tell of Trellrall's Hat, a cursed hat with the ability to dominate others. It mysteriously disappeared.
- Years ago, an old man haunted the streets during a full moon and was drawn towards those that wronged others. Some say that the old man will ask a favor of you, then steal your soul.
Job Postings [-]
- Help! Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Safety not guaranteed. Will pay in gold. Contact Niz.
- Help Wanted: Missing key. We suspect rats are the culprit. Will reward you with a land deed. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Contact Duzguh Backsnapper.
- Bounty for darkmantles, dead or alive. Will pay in gold. Contact Mastra.
- Needed: Looking for something new? wood carving contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Prior experience required. Will reward you with a land deed. Length of job expected to be short. Contact Wit.
- Bounty for toads, dead or alive. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Eldo Newmidas if interested.
- Need a change of pace? I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Ilvarthil Rootshine.
- Paladin seeks apprentice. Will reward you with valuable information. No previous experience required. Contact Yerssen se S'heral.
- Wanted: Looking for work? Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Length of job expected to be short. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Grumril Platinumhill.
- Required: Want to earn some quick coin? Require an instructor learned in local lore to tutor my child. Reward available. Contact Murm Rockbone.
- I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Tmemt Evildeath.
- Want to earn some quick coin? I'm looking for rare toads, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Will pay in gold. Contact Skagan Bronzemail.
- Wanted: Looking for work? A passing Fighter is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Gavvin Greasecog.
- Help Wanted: Looking for work? Sorcerer seeks apprentice. Reward available. Contact Dave Peterhews for more details.
- Snorbul Dragonblade is a female half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a gifted doctor. She appears lonely.
- Loond Marblemail is a female half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a skilled copyist. She appears forbidding.
- Perborndo Slowjay is a female halfling who is known in the world as being a gifted shipwright. She appears chatty.
- Durdin Wisemead is a male dwarf who is known in the world as being a reasonably skilled entertainer. He appears drunken.
- Falmir Stonesapper is a female half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a decent fishmonger. She appears gambling.
- Hil Weathergalow is a male halfling who is known in the city as being a mocked entertainer. He appears deluded.
- Barbin Dogmead is a female dwarf who is known in the region as being a decent courtier. She appears treasure-obsessed.
- Borril Coalstone is an androgynous dwarf who is known in the world as being a gifted copyist. It appears worrying.
- Brobul Granitemoor is a female dwarf who is known in the region as being a skilled cutler. She appears clumsy.
- Mickey Marin is a male half-orc who is known in that part of town as being a reasonably skilled timberwright. He appears territorial.
- Ada Wizzscope is a female gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled lumberjack. She appears lovelorn.
- Brogar Smoketable is a male dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a horribly skilled jailer. He appears authoritarian.
- Done Ferhouse is a male half-orc who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled wine seller. He appears healthy.
- Hilgrin Smoothwill is a male halfling who is known in the region as being a poorly skilled vintner. He appears gluttonous.
- Mick VanAndrne is a female human who is known in that part of town as being a mediocre engineer. She appears embittered.
- Jendan Geartonk is a male gnome who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled librarian. He appears giddy.
- Mick Brason, a vengeful male half-elf. He is a commoner who is finding work as a mercenary.
- Elatthil Farstar, a patronizing female elf. She is a monk who is seeking honest work.
- Don Stawood, a grieving female half-dwarf. She is a wizard who is traveling the world as an unemployed specialist.
- Chanalai Aleawaker, a giddy male elf. He is a wizard who is brokering a truce over a trade war.
- Falrim Tigertracker, a guilty female dwarf. She is a wizard who is following the voices.
- Faelenava Cyredsight, a trusting male elf. He is a commoner who is cleaning out a slum.
- Jo Carinson, a nervous female half-elf. She is a fighter who is traveling the world as an unemployed specialist.
These establishments worthy of mention in Limbny:
- The Stinky Riverside Color Shop [+]
- The Wet Paladin Butchers [+]
- The Singing Yawning Ship Repair [+]
- The Ripped Tower Inc. [+]
- The Chipped Peacock Inc. [+]
- The Refuge Dwarves Gaol [+]
- The Dew Road Inc. [+]
- The Fawning Hatchet Inc. [+]
- The Lecherous Mead Blowers [+]
- The Fumbling Greyhound Book Smith [+]
- The Cardinal House Farmers Market [+]
- The Old Friends Bows R Us [+]
- The Red Skull Public Jail [+]
- The Lost Thunderbird Translations [+]
- The Musty Elf Glove Makers [+]
- The Noisy Bunch Inc. [+]