- Pop. Estimate: 1,813
- Children: 13.46% (244)
- Elderly: 23.50% (426)
- 1,507 half-dwarf (83.1%)
- 265 half-orc (14.6%)
- 22 other (1.2%)
- 19 human (1%)
- 4 Districts
- 82 Businesses
- 225 Specialists
- 207 Residences
Blairhall is known for the following resources:
- An ancient gazebo inhabited by carnivorous bats that are hunted by children.
- An old gazebo inhabited by vampire bats that are feared by gru.
- Ape troops that are visited frequently by locals. Babwan Fusetonk said the locals speak of bags of monkey wrenches in a tomb nearby.
- Legends tell of Micke's Lasso, a special lasso with the capability to grant wishes. It was last seen years ago.
- Once upon a time, the constable of DeMicklewall lived in harmony. Things were always nice, but one day Kods Rockgloom the lich destroyed a nearby village. The constable tried to stop the lich, but were caught. Along came a half-orc named Ozglugh Legbreaker, who was an expert bowman. Ozglugh had a plan to trick the lich by using magic to banish it. When Ozglugh Legbreaker faced the lich, Ozglugh Legbreaker tricked Kods Rockgloom and rescued the hostages.
- Some time ago, the constable of Fenville Hold lived in peace. Things were good, but one day a monster named Dagurg Domspire kidnapped a princess. The constable tried to stop the monster, but didn't get close. Along came a jaded elf named Aesleninne Jadewater, who was a valiant knight. Aesleninne had a plan to trick the monster by killing the monster while he slept. When Aesleninne Jadewater faced the monster, Aesleninne Jadewater banished Dagurg Domspire and was killed in the process.
- Legends tell of Tudok's Harp, a unique harp with the knack to speak for itself. It mysteriously disappeared.
- Legends tell of Uovtmos' Trident, a magical trident with the ability to cause others to fall asleep. It has been lost for ages.
Job Postings [-]
- Help! Bored? I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Thron Legbreaker.
- Wanted: Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Tilra for more details.
- Someone stole my ring of wishes. Find the louse, dead or alive. Opportunity to earn a title. No pay until task is completed successfully. Contact Haavaraen Dirthbough to learn more.
- I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Ogshig Bonecrusher.
- Bored? Warrior seeks apprentice. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Morrian Ragehoof.
- I have gremlins in my basement, plz halp! Special attire required. Will reward you with valuable information. May include some hazards. Contact Jam Davell if intrigued.
- Looking for something new? giant spiders-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Will owe you a huge favor. No previous experience required. Contact Joey Marne.
- Help Wanted: Looking for something new? Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Discretion required. Length of job expected to be short. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Grimond Deepbarrel.
- Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Reward is a secret. Contact Snorbor Kindmoor.
- Help Wanted: Bounty for derros, dead or alive. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Paz.
- Looking for work? Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Serious inquiries only. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Hammida Electrofuel for further details.
- Someone stole my tiara. Find the louse, dead or alive. Will pay in gold. Contact Joes VanFranngham.
- Mick Carall is a male half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a decent armorer. He appears jolly.
- Dave Rosenell is a female half-dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent miller. She appears nervous.
- Joic Corerton is a female half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a gifted sage. She appears scattered.
- Brobor Lightningnose is a female half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a skilled laborer. She appears lovelorn.
- Dan Chrisliffe is a male half-dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a reasonably skilled artist. He appears authoritarian.
- Danes Davnson is a female human who is known in the city as being a mediocre bleacher. She appears jaded.
- Dav Andreey is a male half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a renowned illuminator. He appears skeptical.
- Don Caserley is a female human who is known in the city as being a mediocre outfitter. She appears helpful.
- Khoglugh Legkiller The Gray is a female half-orc who is known in that part of town as being a gifted copyist. She appears scattered.
- Davic Brownnson is a male human who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted doctor. He appears prejudiced.
- Bororin Goldface is a female half-dwarf who is known in the world as being a decent professor. She appears nosy.
- Mick Bartoey is a female human who is known in the city as being a horribly skilled chandler. She appears skeptical.
- Dan Goodand is a male half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a gifted grocer. He appears gambling.
- Done Stanridge is a male human who is known in the city as being a skilled apothecary. He appears spiteful.
- Dav Jackand is a female human who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled furrier. She appears accusatory.
- Jam VanBlackord, an unreliable female half-orc. She is an expert who is fleeing debtors.
- Mick Whiteford, a lovelorn male half-orc. He is a sorcerer who is brokering a truce over a trade war.
- Mick Clayore, a drunken female half-orc. She is a ranger who is traveling with an acting troupe.
- Kubb Headcrusher, a boastful female half-orc. She is a commoner who is fleeing an abusive lover.
These establishments worthy of mention in Blairhall:
- The Slumbering Dead Public Library [+]
- The Ruby Swagger Inc. [+]
- The Red Ivy Prison [+]
- The Salty Nomad Lumberyard [+]
- The New Three Inc. [+]
- The Worn Bull Worship House [+]
- The Leaping Pig Glass Crafters [+]
- The Weary Kraken Rug Shop [+]
- The Crippled Darkroot Inc. [+]
- The Whistling Helix Inc. [+]
- The Burning Troll Mail Service [+]
- The Lazy Rooster Wainwright [+]
- The Smithy Peacock Shop [+]
- The Twin Wine Shop [+]
- The Rusty Mead Inc. [+]