- Pop. Estimate: 1,433
- Children: 33.78% (484)
- Elderly: 8.93% (128)
- 955 half-orc (66.6%)
- 411 elf (28.6%)
- 41 human (2.8%)
- 25 half-dwarf (1.7%)
- 1 other (0%)
- 2 Districts
- 74 Businesses
- 159 Specialists
- 149 Residences
LeCrawden is known for the following resources:
- A creepy mine inhabited by poisonous dragons that are frequented by witches.
- Ancient berry fields that are frequented by wenches. Rumors tell of a stash of penis sheathes buried near there.
- Scant wild bee hives that are hunted by children. Ghezin seh Ghessen said one might dig up piles of platinum in a well.
- Legends tell of Drogar's Mirror, a cursed mirror with the capability to move on its own accord. It was never recovered.
- A long time ago, a Pooka wandered the swamps when the wind blows from the north. Villagers say that the Pooka will ask a favor of you, then steal your soul.
Job Postings [-]
- Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Will pay in gold. Contact Snorag Oathammer.
- Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Mordra Dommane.
- Need a change of pace? Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Experienced professionals only. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Dan Andreer if interested.
- darkmantles-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Jen Greaseblast.
- Hearty souls needed to recover stolen cerimonial knife. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Dones Smithon for further details.
- Fighter seeks apprentice. Reward available. Contact Kzurm Ogremouth.
- Needed: Missing family heirloom. We suspect toads are the culprit. References required. Will pay in gold. Contact Garrin Icemansion.
- Help Wanted: Looking for work? Bounty for derros, dead or alive. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Adanir Crystalbarrel.
- Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Reward available. Must be quick on your feet. Mild danger may be involved. Contact Dan Petrman for more information.
- Looking for something new? grog tester wanted. Safety not guaranteed. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Pors.
- Seeking inter-planar messenger. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Ang to learn more.
- Shaman Rhakugh Legbreaker is a female half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a mediocre cartwright. She appears jaded.
- DaJoe Simoney is a female human who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled wagoneer. She appears cowed.
- Alalanava Nightshine is a female elf who is known in the world as being a renowned messenger. She appears vengeful.
- Darellava Earthsorrow is a male elf who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled tailor. He appears jolly.
- Ertai Kennyrrunner is a female elf who is known in the region as being a gifted scabbardmaker. She appears gambling.
- Gubdsh Bonebreaker is a male half-orc who is known in the world as being a gifted haymerchant. He appears gluttonous.
- Erlaninne Rootcaller is a female elf who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled saddler. She appears quiet.
- Micke Colngton is a male human who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled hatmaker. He appears deluded.
- Blaggok Bonebreaker is a male half-orc who is known in that part of town as being a horribly skilled wagoneer. He appears territorial.
- Mick Carland is a female human who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled good samaritan. She appears chatty.
- Dan Colan is a female human who is known in the neighborhood as being a renowned messenger. She appears helpful.
- Joic Blackrough is a male human who is known in the region as being a renowned jeweler. He appears gluttonous.
- Joes Haridge is a male human who is known in the city as being a mocked wagoneer. He appears vengeful.
- Dan Marson is a male half-orc who is known in the world as being a skilled artist. He appears outlandish.
- Waerc, a drunken male mindflayer. He is an expert who is here to buy slaves.
- Shaman Tuk Neckbreaker, an outlandish female half-orc. She is a fighter who is here to buy slaves.
- Rbunk Dreadmurder, an intimidated female bugbear. She is a barbarian who is finding a long-lost sibling.
- Barbor Bloodbellows, a skeptical female dwarf. She is a ranger who is fleeing an abusive lover.
- Tmegd Metalgloom, a battle-ready female bugbear. She is a warrior who is finding a missing map.
- Fal Burrowsfoot, an impatient female halfling. She is a druid who is fleeing the law.
- Ulorin Copperkiller, an accusatory female dwarf. She is a warrior who is brokering a truce over a trade war.
- Serda Jallisister, an insecure male oddball. He is a wizard who is seeing the world.
These establishments worthy of mention in LeCrawden:
- The Tipsy Weasels Supplies [+]
- The Weary Wand Rug Shop [+]
- The Violet Frogs Meats [+]
- The Slaughtered Rose Poor House [+]
- The Dew Rouge City Guard [+]
- The Whistling Ulcer Inc. [+]
- The Orange Bill Shoppe [+]
- The Blue Friends Scribe [+]
- The Dwarven Dog Shop [+]
- The Dry Bunk Shoppe [+]
- The Orange Bull Shoppe [+]
- The Fallen Elf Inc. [+]
- The Perfumed Axehandle Wine Shoppe [+]
- The Voluptuous Cavern Stockyard [+]