- Pop. Estimate: 512
- Children: 39.26% (201)
- Elderly: 4.88% (25)
- 415 human (81%)
- 90 half-orc (17.5%)
- 7 other (1.3%)
- 2 Districts
- 23 Businesses
- 33 Specialists
- 60 Residences
Enfalls is known for the following resources:
- Substantial vegetable patches that are feared by witches.
- Unlimited woodpecker descents that are frequented by kittens. Somoeone said someone found a stash of kitten mittens buried near there.
- A blessed gazebo inhabited by dangerous bees that are frequented by locals.
- Legends tell of Rugurm's Mirror, a magical mirror with the power to dominate others. It hasn't reappeared in years.
Job Postings [-]
- Help Needed: I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Must be clean. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Tor Thermobun.
- Looking for something new? beaky brain monsters-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Opportunity to earn a title. References required. Contact Naregd Greathowl for further details.
- Help! Bored? Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Balgan Opalhill for further details.
- Looking for something new? I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome giant spiders required. Will reward you with a land deed. Mild danger may be involved. Contact Faline Warmeye.
- Help Wanted: Someone stole my relic. Find the louse, dead or alive. Reward available. Contact Balkon Warplate for more details.
- Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Will reward you with a land deed. Special attire required. Contact Grumdor Lighttower for more information.
- I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Reward available. Contact Throrim Forgeforge if intrigued.
- Bored? I have squirrels in my basement, plz halp! Prior experience required. Safety not guaranteed. Reward available. Contact Harvy.
- Mick Greenford is a female half-orc who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled handyman. She appears egotistical.
- Davry Kleining is an androgynous half-orc who is known in the region as being a gifted dyer. It appears apologetic.
- Jam Goodll is a female half-orc who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled cutler. She appears spiteful.
- Danic Casbrook is a female half-orc who is known in the city as being a decent jeweler. She appears shifty.
- Shaman Rororg Legcrusher is a male half-orc who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled seamstress. He appears quiet.
- Dones Sheett is a male human who is known in the world as being a reasonably skilled collier. He appears impatient.
- Don Bartoerton is a female human who is known in the world as being a reasonably skilled sheriff. She appears resentful.
- Jamry Corfield is a male human who is known in the city as being a decent undertaker. He appears forbidding.
- Blubd Skullcrusher is a male half-orc who is known in the region as being a decent cartwright. He appears forgetful.
- Nhob Boneripper is a female half-orc who is known in that part of town as being a renowned woodcarver. She appears forbidding.
- Dan Trammell, a thick male human. He is a bard who is brokering a truce over escalating tension.
- Doney Bernaland, a patronizing male half-orc. He is a bard who is doing something secret.
These establishments worthy of mention in Enfalls:
- The Splintered Pipe Shoes [+]
- The Sterling Halfling Studio [+]
- The Wet Heart Meat House [+]
- The Blue Thug Scribe [+]
- The Eastern Wine Shop [+]
- The Splintered Jade Healers [+]
- The Last Frog Hats Shop [+]
- The Wistful Wagonhouse Store [+]
- The Randy Eagle Amory [+]
- The Gritty Halflings Docs [+]