- Pop. Estimate: 969
- Children: 21.88% (212)
- Elderly: 17.44% (169)
- 873 half-elf (90%)
- 67 elf (6.9%)
- 17 halfling (1.7%)
- 12 other (1.2%)
- 5 Districts
- 51 Businesses
- 86 Specialists
- 99 Residences
Dowget is known for the following resources:
- Rubber trees that are frequented by travelers. Somoeone said someone found a chest containing diamonds in a tomb nearby.
- Ancient rubber plantations that are feared by witches.
- Some time ago, a monster named Git haunted the fields. People say that if you hear her, you will be stricken deaf.
- In olden times, the townsfolk of Dalovka lived happily. Things were always nice, but one day a serial killer named Harm took a hostage and demanded a ransom. The townsfolk tried to kill Harm, but didn't get close. Along came Srazugh Skullkiller the bugbear, who was a skilled storyteller. Srazugh had a plan to trick the serial killer by causing a distraction while others struck. When Srazugh Skullkiller faced the serial killer, Srazugh Skullkiller tricked Harm and was killed in the process.
- In times gone by, a Boogyman lingered in the streets. Folks say that the Boogyman will offer you sweets, then eat you.
- In days gone by, the constable of Innshall thrived. Things were quiet, but one day a vampire named Gkutezn Ghostthowl stole a priceless heirloom. The constable tried to stop the vampire, but were caught. Along came a gnome named Cardan Tiddlyblast, who was a skilled storyteller. Cardan had a plan to trick the vampire by using magic to banish it. When Cardan Tiddlyblast faced the vampire, Cardan Tiddlyblast tricked Gkutezn Ghostthowl and was killed in the process.
Job Postings [-]
- Needed: I'm looking for rare lizards, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Reward available. Contact Gip.
- Looking for something new? Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Lomir Clawsmasher.
- Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Xterm Foulhost if interested.
- Bored? I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Reward is a secret. Guild membership required. Contact Darvarlas Auvreamoon.
- Need a change of pace? Someone stole my wagon wheel. Find the louse, dead or alive. Reward available. Special attire required. Contact Illnalthil Featherbow if interested.
- woodcutting contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Reward available. Contact Ibunk Mokripper.
- Help Needed: Monk seeks apprentice. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Rrazgig Skullnor for more information.
- Bounty for rabbits, dead or alive. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Mild danger may be involved. Contact Narods Ghosttbeast.
- Needed: A passing Sorcerer is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Experienced professionals only. Will pay in gold. Contact Xrods Nightslay.
- I have squirrels in my basement, plz halp! Will pay in gold. Contact Gobal Rockfang.
- Ilhiaai Blackhand is a female elf who is known in the region as being a horribly skilled copyist. She appears fashion concious.
- Elriganae Rilynnmoon is a female elf who is known in the world as being a mediocre warehouse worker. She appears clumsy.
- Amagoldly Bolgerbones is a male halfling who is known in the neighborhood as being a mediocre timberwright. He appears mopey.
- Tol Millroarer is a female halfling who is known in the city as being a decent jeweler. She appears guilty.
- Dones Francell is a female half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled weaver. She appears apologetic.
- Lartlleu Skysinger is a female elf who is known in the world as being a decent soldier. She appears violent.
- Perine Tealeaf is a male halfling who is known in the city as being a skilled cooper. He appears grieving.
- Aesellthil Goldnight is a male elf who is known in the world as being a decent tinker. He appears authoritarian.
- Cogrim Gammaker is a male halfling who is known in the region as being a mocked maidservant. He appears guilty.
- Hil Cottonone is a male halfling who is known in the world as being a renowned maidservant. He appears insecure.
- Darvarai Featherform is a male half-elf who is known in the city as being a renowned bucklemaker. He appears gambling.
- Delelllleu Rilynnshield is a female elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled woodworker. She appears self-obsessed.
- Malcone Boffinbottom, a clumsy female halfling. She is a wizard who is here to destroy a rumor.
- Ilyarttel Brightglider, an authoritarian male elf. He is a cleric who is traveling the world as a beggar.
- Elavarinne Fireears, a fatalistic female half-elf. She is an adept who is traveling with an expidition.
- Jamey Gilling, a treasure-obsessed male half-elf. He is an expert who is brokering a truce over escalating tension.
These establishments worthy of mention in Dowget:
- The Frosty Wagonhouse Temple [+]
- The Chicken Dungeon Farmers Market [+]
- The Slippery Wig Cloth [+]
- The Dwarven Hen Shop [+]
- The Crimson Elves Inc. [+]
- The Slade Oarhouse Charity [+]
- The Lazy Crow Shop [+]
- The Dancing Pot Inc. [+]
- The Elven Clowns Money Lenders [+]
- The Golden Jane Inc. [+]
- The Laughing Halflings Wainwright [+]
- The Violet Swagger Kennels [+]