- Pop. Estimate: 3,518
- Children: 42.18% (1,484)
- Elderly: 2.98% (105)
- 2,361 half-dwarf (67.1%)
- 669 half-elf (19%)
- 395 elf (11.2%)
- 50 other (1.4%)
- 43 halfling (1.2%)
- 6 Districts
- 121 Businesses
- 482 Specialists
- 454 Residences
Centralwater Vista is known for the following resources:
- A blessed cave inhabited by vampire parrots that are feared by children. Somoeone said someone found a stash of monkey wrenches in a well.
- A magical battle field inhabited by vampire crows that are feared by witches. Blosak Necksnapper said one might dig up piles of rubies in a dungeon.
- Substantial elephant parades that are visited frequently by witches. One might find a chest containing rubies buried near there.
- Magic palm oil harvests that are hunted by gru. The locals speak of a stash of penis sheathes in a dungeon.
- A creepy cave inhabited by vampire apes that are frequented by witches. Somoeone said someone found a chest containing gold in a well.
- In olden times, the townsfolk of Kalburg thrived. Things were good, but one day Dis'toor the monster stole a priceless heirloom. The townsfolk tried to kill Dis'toor, but were caught. Along came Toldi Heatherpipe the halfling, who was a skilled storyteller. Toldi had a plan to trick the monster by making a wager with Dis'toor. When Toldi Heatherpipe faced the monster, Toldi Heatherpipe defeated Dis'toor and was killed in the process.
Job Postings [-]
- Wanted: Require an instructor learned in juggling to tutor my child. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Harrr.
- cockatrices-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Ilnalai Riftmoon.
- Required: Jennk Fuseblast has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Will pay in gold. Must be clean. Contact Arbin Brassarm.
- Need a change of pace? I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome toads required. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Jo Davidsone if interested.
- Looking for work? Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Mub Foulkill.
- Bored? Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Must not smell. Reward available. Contact Gaetssa Orleform for more details.
- whiskey tester wanted. Experienced professionals only. Reward available. Contact Darrigtars Hunithweaver.
- I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome giant spiders required. Reward is a secret. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Contact Lobin Amberslayer.
- Help! hotdog eating contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Tbzar Darkbasher if intrigued.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Missing golden skill. We suspect toads are the culprit. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Jamey Chrisley.
- Needed: Need a change of pace? Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Reward is a secret. Contact Balril Hawkkeep.
- Needed: I'm looking for rare mephits, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Reward available. Contact Dav Colston.
- I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome toads required. Reward is a secret. Contact Dones Goodngton.
- Haalenanae Starwind is a female half-elf who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled shipwright. She appears intimidating.
- Chaarttars Dawnstalker is a male elf who is known in that part of town as being a skilled vintner. He appears shifty.
- Chaelliyn Eytherstalker is a male elf who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled tavern. He appears territorial.
- Aesartinne Killewater is a female elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent glassmaker. She appears melancholy.
- Malgold Slyfield is a male halfling who is known in the city as being a gifted forester. He appears worrying.
- Beborn Burrowsstoat is a female halfling who is known in the world as being a decent mercer. She appears clumsy.
- Errigtel Aleancaller is a male elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled ship captain. He appears intimidating.
- Elgolddo Lightningshadow is a male halfling who is known in that part of town as being a mediocre saddler. He appears greedy.
- Serel Tighshadow is a female halfling who is known in the world as being a mediocre warehouse worker. She appears solemn.
- Mick Whitville is a male half-dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled bookseller. He appears accusatory.
- Adade Watergold is a female halfling who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled chickenbutcher. She appears giddy.
- Skabin Foefoot is a female half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a decent leatherworker. She appears flirtatious.
- Daves Andreey is a male half-elf who is known in the city as being a horribly skilled scabbardmaker. He appears chatty.
- Ulkon Coaleye is a female half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a decent weaponsmith. She appears fashion concious.
- Danry Buran is a male half-dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a skilled dyer. He appears lovelorn.
- Malel Newfingers is a male halfling who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled miller. He appears smitten.
- Gaehiaanae Skysight, a pacifistic female elf. She is a commoner who is finding a long-lost sibling.
- Tomtsy Electrowink, a nervous male gnome. He is a rogue who is here to secretly assassinate a ruler.
- Faldo Homemidge, an unreliable male halfling. He is an expert who is finding work as a skilled laborer.
- Bonina Gyrosprocket, an intimidated male gnome. He is a rogue who is brokering a truce over escalating tension.
- Carley Tinkerwink, a clumsy female gnome. She is a bard who is brokering a truce over escalating tension.
- Dave Marsford, a trusting female human. She is a rogue who is delivering a message to a ruler.
- Gargan Lightningtracker, a skeptical female dwarf. She is a bard who is delivering a message to a ruler.
These establishments worthy of mention in Centralwater Vista:
- The Sleepy Bunk Inc. [+]
- The Stowaway Snake Color Shop [+]
- The Singing Darkroot Dry Dock [+]
- The Open Octopus Fine Bows [+]
- The Purple Helix Arena [+]
- The Murdered Iron Inc. [+]
- The Shallow Crate Saw Mill [+]
- The Boiling Hen Fish Camp [+]
- The Black Friends Inc. [+]
- The Puking Ent Locksmith [+]
- The Leaping Maiden Glass Crafters [+]
- The Wobbly Ivy Inn [+]
- The Deadly Thug Temple [+]
- The Dry Fireplace Shop [+]
- The Blabbering Jane Shoppe [+]
- The Lecherous Halflings Glass Crafters [+]