- Pop. Estimate: 5,920
- Children: 21.89% (1,296)
- Elderly: 17.50% (1,036)
- 3,245 gnome (54.8%)
- 1,889 half-dwarf (31.9%)
- 498 half-orc (8.4%)
- 249 elf (4.2%)
- 39 other (0.6%)
- 7 Districts
- 148 Businesses
- 842 Specialists
- 633 Residences
Archbor is known for the following resources:
- Substantial parrot companies that are frequented by unicorns. James Kleinhews said one might dig up a chest containing rubies in a nearby pit.
- A cursed castle inhabited by vampire kangaroos that are hunted by magic users. Somoeone said someone found a chest containing penis sheathes in a tomb nearby.
- Abundant peat swamps that are avoided by locals.
- Many years ago, a vampire named Uovnus wandered the town during the summer solstice. Some say that if you hear her, you will be killed unless you flee.
- In the olden days, a witch stalked the field. Folks say that the witch will offer you sweets, then turn you into a mouse.
- Long, long ago, a devil named Gok roamed the streets. Villagers say that if you caught her, you will be stricken blind.
- In olden times, the royals of Grundyville lived in peace. Things were peaceful, but one day an evil demon named Ghrikaro took over the town. The royals tried to stop the demon, but didn't get close. Along came a elf named Alelentars Riverstryke, who was a valiant knight. Alelentars had a plan to trick the demon by making a wager with Ghrikaro. When Alelentars Riverstryke faced the demon, Alelentars Riverstryke defeated Ghrikaro.
Job Postings [-]
- Looking for something new? I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome derros required. Will reward you with valuable information. May include some hazards. Contact Jo Kleinster if interested.
- Help Wanted: Rrabbbub Skullcrusher The Red has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Arbor Jadevault.
- Require an instructor learned in morbid obesity research to tutor my child. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Ilriglleu Dryearheart.
- lock picking contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Reward available. Contact Dellantars Starrun.
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather rare lichen due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Must be a quick learner. Contact Belartava Windsinger.
- Help Needed: I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. No pay until task is completed successfully. Reward is a secret. Contact Yip.
- Looking for work? Bounty for grigs, dead or alive. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Must be a quick learner. Length of job expected to be short. Contact Abagin Uglyhunter.
- Needed: I have beaky brain monsters in my basement, plz halp! Will pay in gold. Special attire required. Contact Adanell Freewart.
- Want to earn some quick coin? goblin wranglin' contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Special attire required. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Khalzor ahn S'herssen.
- darkmantles-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Mild danger may be involved. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Blod Neckripper.
- Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Ilrigthil Starwatch for more information.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather a rat tail due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Xrunk Rantrot.
- Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Dones Petrewicz for more information.
- Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Will reward you with a land deed. Accidental Death insurance required. Contact Kzub Damnhost.
- Help Needed: stirge-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Klutg Moknor.
- Abaartaen Swiftgale is a female elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent maidservant. She appears jaded.
- Tomlin Cobblefuel is a male gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted glovemaker. He appears nervous.
- Faeartlas Hunithrun is a female elf who is known in the world as being a gifted barber. She appears shifty.
- Aesvarava Aleafire is a male elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled outfitter. He appears fatalistic.
- Arnlin Wizzfuel is a male gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent cheesemaker. He appears spiteful.
- Fillenthil Kennyrborne is a female elf who is known in that part of town as being a decent ostler. She appears gosipy.
- Tulmida Tinkertonk is a female gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled sculptor. She appears apologetic.
- Rhobd Skullcrusher is a female half-orc who is known in the region as being a decent tavern. She appears nihilistic.
- Mal Triggergadget is a female gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent prostitute. She appears apologetic.
- Gilmida Cogglefiz is a male gnome who is known in the region as being a skilled ostler. He appears smitten.
- Mickry Morord is a female half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a poorly skilled copyist. She appears thick.
- Ababin Mithrilbrooch is a male half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a skilled teamster. He appears xenophobic.
- Blotg Backcrusher is a male half-orc who is known in the city as being a decent wine seller. He appears spiteful.
- Miborg Armcrusher is a female half-orc who is known in the city as being a renowned deputy. She appears authoritarian.
- Borbin Onyxmead is a female half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a mocked ship captain. She appears forbidding.
- Gwahiaanae Silvermight is a male elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a mediocre weaponsmith. He appears chatty.
- Ilrigiyn Ravenchaser is a male elf who is known in that part of town as being a gifted baker. He appears thick.
- Adaton Greasecog is a male gnome who is known in the region as being a decent jeweler. He appears lonely.
- Wat, a thick male oddball. He is a rogue who is delivering a message to a scholar.
- Ada Coldbough, a nosy female halfling. She is an expert who is here to secretly assassinate a thug.
- Durrun Goldblade, a cautious female deep dwarf. She is a fighter who is doing something amazing.
- Thorrim Whitestone, a greedy male half-dwarf. He is a commoner who is seeking thrills and adventure.
- Migob Headripper, a contrarian female half-orc. She is a warrior who is seeing the city.
- Mal Thermotonk, a fatalistic androgynous gnome. It is an expert who is brokering a truce over a trade war.
- Balgin Roarthrone, a gosipy male dwarf. He is a warrior who is here to destroy a misconception.
- Dzuerm Bladedamn, an easily offended female hobgoblin. She is an expert who is seeing the world.
- S'hoorssen heh S'hoorssen, a shifty male lizardfolk. He is a warrior who is finding a missing artifact.
- Elartaen Myrthspear, a helpful female drow. She is a wizard who is following rediscovered ancient lore.
- Zit, a healthy male oddball. He is a commoner who is traveling with a circus.
- James Bening, a solemn androgynous human. It is a wizard who is cleaning out a bug infestation.
- Donic Braidge, an attentive male half-orc. He is an aristocrat who is traveling the world as a beggar.
These establishments worthy of mention in Archbor:
- The Royal Greyhound Fine Forks [+]
- The Highlighted Fireplace Magic Eye Piece [+]
- The Deepwater Kettles Inc. [+]
- The Wistful Days Outlet [+]
- The Shining Wench Timber Mill [+]
- The Burly Halflings Mail Service [+]
- The Dwarven Whisper Shop [+]
- The Playful Hatchet Youth Hostel [+]
- The Chicken Days Farms [+]
- The Robber Elves Inc. [+]
- The Smithy Cup Sweet House [+]
- The Fat Axehandle Inc. [+]
- The Wet Tower Meat House [+]
- The Short Flame Bindary [+]
- The Worn Bag Worship House [+]
- The Splintered Bill Healing House [+]
- The Broken Beauty Leatherworks [+]
- The Dwarven Hammer Wares [+]