- Pop. Estimate: 4,250
- Children: 31.34% (1,332)
- Elderly: 10.73% (456)
- 1,713 half-dwarf (40.3%)
- 1,033 halfling (24.3%)
- 995 half-elf (23.4%)
- 306 gnome (7.2%)
- 90 human (2.1%)
- 64 half-orc (1.5%)
- 49 other (1.1%)
- 3 Districts
- 131 Businesses
- 620 Specialists
- 533 Residences
Hamridge Stone is known for the following resources:
- A new cave inhabited by tame woodpeckers that are frequented by witches. Jo Antonorth said one might dig up a chest containing kitten mittens hidden around somewhere.
- Substantial vampire dragon wiers that are avoided by magic users. Berurus Spiritak said one might find piles of iron maidens in a tomb nearby.
- Bountiful creepy cork trees that are feared by kittens. The locals speak of piles of diamonds hidden around somewhere.
- A magical fort inhabited by defenseless apes that are hunted by locals. Gheal heh S'hoorzin said one might find a chest containing rubies buried near there.
- Some time ago, an old woman roamed the streets. Folks say that the old woman will sneeze three times, then banish you if you are cruel.
- Way back when, the royals of Boombin lived in harmony. Things were peaceful, but one day an evil cyclops named Fot destroyed a nearby village. The royals tried to stop the cyclops, but failed miserably. Along came Martha Armimist the minotaur, who was an expert bowman. Martha had a plan to trick the cyclops by causing a distraction while others struck. When Martha Armimist faced the cyclops, Martha Armimist tricked Fot.
Job Postings [-]
- Help! Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Jamic Andregan.
- I'm looking for rare grigs, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Mild danger may be involved. Reward is a secret. Contact Adaildo Wetmidas.
- Hearty souls needed to recover stolen shoe. Will reward you with valuable information. Mild danger may be involved. Contact Filnalanae Summermight.
- Druid seeks apprentice. Must be clean. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Illriganae Keenarrow for further details.
- Required: Looking for something new? artifact tester wanted. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Pors to learn more.
- Hearty souls needed to recover stolen bracelet. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Belriglleu Fireoak.
- A passing Rogue is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Khalzor fe Ghezor if intrigued.
- Looking for something new? I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Special attire required. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact S'hooral heh Khalssen.
- Want to earn some quick coin? rabbits-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. No pay until task is completed successfully. Reward is a secret. Contact Dugan Bearbranch.
- Require an instructor learned in local lore to tutor my child. May include some hazards. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Mhuruul Moksnapper.
- Missing magic candle. We suspect quazits are the culprit. Reward is a secret. Contact Nbomn Rantwiser.
- Require an instructor learned in astrology to tutor my child. Length of job expected to be short. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Must not smell. Contact Rugus Laughdeath.
- Wanted: Looking for work? Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Experienced professionals only. Contact Chief Ghorunk Headcrusher.
- Malel Moonroarer is a male halfling who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled lumberjack. He appears pious.
- Jam Ferwood is a female half-elf who is known in the world as being a mediocre scribe. She appears trusting.
- Mickey Corwell is a female human who is known in the neighborhood as being a reasonably skilled salter. She appears idealistic.
- Davry Braford is a male half-elf who is known in the world as being a mocked glovemaker. He appears forbidding.
- Bedo Tossblower is a female halfling who is known in the neighborhood as being a legendary scribe. She appears efficient.
- Morarz Legbreaker is a female half-orc who is known in the world as being a mocked collier. She appears easily offended.
- Doney Andrehouse is a female half-dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a mocked bookseller. She appears intimidating.
- Borbul Coppermolder is a female half-dwarf who is known in the world as being a skilled apothecary. She appears attentive.
- Don Southon is a male human who is known in the city as being a laughably skilled butcher. He appears trusting.
- Hew Gearsprocket is a male gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a horribly skilled shipwright. He appears egotistical.
- Gazgogh Boneripper is an androgynous half-orc who is known in the region as being a decent illuminator. It appears sick.
- Drogan Jetsapper is a male half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a renowned jeweler. He appears battle-ready.
- Mal Waterarrow is a male halfling who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent navigator. He appears loud.
- Mick Diltt is a female half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a reasonably skilled professor. She appears helpful.
- Davic Jameill is a male human who is known in that part of town as being a legendary sage. He appears gosipy.
- Charigtars Shadesun is a male half-elf who is known in the world as being a gifted shipwright. He appears beligerent.
- Alattel Auvreaheart, a treasure-obsessed female drow. She is a commoner who is cleaning out a wealthy person.
- Ilnalaen Featherdawn, a battle-ready male elf. He is a commoner who is here to secretly assassinate a peasant.
- Jo Matman, a grieving female lycanthrope. She is an expert who is traveling the world as a pilgrim.
- Dibuk Armnor, a skeptical female bugbear. She is a monk who is here to buy supplies.
- Dave Clayore, a healthy male human. He is a wizard who is on a mission for diplomacy.
- Khalzor heh Khalzin, a giddy male lizardfolk. He is a bard who is here to secretly assassinate a thug.
- Kegd Cleaverdeath, a lovelorn male hobgoblin. He is an expert who is here to secretly assassinate a ruler.
- Nhonut Backripper The Cruel, a gluttonous male orc. He is a bard who is on a mission for diplomacy.
- Micke VanHarford, a solemn male human. He is a commoner who is here to destroy a misconception.
- Jo Petrter, a lovelorn male human. He is a warrior who is cleaning out a slum.
- Brods Brainhand, a thick female hobgoblin. She is a warrior who is cleaning out a monster infestation.
These establishments worthy of mention in Hamridge Stone:
- The Raging Stump Arena [+]
- The Noisy Bunk Inc. [+]
- The Lazy Goblins Cart Repairs [+]
- The Olde Fig Fine Bows [+]
- The Black Greyhound Inc. [+]
- The Fat Goblins Inc. [+]
- The Twisted Frog Builders [+]
- The Greasy Devil Sheath Store [+]
- The Wistful Fox Store [+]
- The Chicken Wagonhouse Farms [+]
- The Plaid Hops Youth Hostel [+]
- The Dripping Troll Herbalist [+]
- The Hilltop Goblins Star Gazers [+]
- The Fiery Rose Shoppe [+]
- The Beefy Twins Shoppe [+]
- The Crimson Halfling Inc. [+]