- Pop. Estimate: 404
- Children: 40.35% (163)
- Elderly: 4.21% (17)
- 265 troglodyte (65.5%)
- 80 orc (19.8%)
- 53 drow (13.1%)
- 6 other (1.4%)
- 3 Districts
- 15 Businesses
- 18 Specialists
- 47 Residences
Baldovka is known for the following resources:
- Magical palm oil harvests that are avoided by locals. Taz said rumors tell of bags of emeralds in a dungeon.
- A magical grave yard inhabited by carnivorous cobras that are hunted by magic users. One might find a chest containing small lyres in a well.
- Long, long ago in a city far, far away, a Pooka wandered the woods and was drawn towards murderers. People say that the Pooka will ask for your help, then steal your soul.
Job Postings [-]
- I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Reward is a secret. Safety not guaranteed. Contact Faeellaen Norrespear.
- I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. No pay until task is completed successfully. Reward is a secret. Contact Abaartiyn Kennyrwind.
- Help! Want to earn some quick coin? I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome derros required. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Soggurz Skullbreaker.
- Wanted: Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Ellanthil Riverseeker if intrigued.
- Someone stole my keg. Find the louse, dead or alive. Reward is a secret. May include some hazards. Contact Jo Southll.
- Yeral ahn Ghezor has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Mickey Morland.
- Help Wanted: Alenalinne Bluedawn has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Will reward you with valuable information. Mild danger may be involved. Contact Skabor Darkchisel.
- Haaellaen Morningsong is a male drow who is known in the region as being a decent sage. He appears egotistical.
- Ilyartlas Aleastride is a male drow who is known in the neighborhood as being a renowned social worker. He appears jesterly.
- Darnaltel Ousseastrike is a male drow who is known in the city as being a mediocre chickenbutcher. He appears patriotic.
- Ceelak is a female troglodyte who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent entertainer. She appears spiteful.
- Aesarttars Eartharrow is a female drow who is known in the world as being a skilled sculptor. She appears exhausted.
- Bellanaen Freaniwind is a female drow who is known in the city as being a decent librarian. She appears boastful.
- Anlak is a female troglodyte who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled teacher. She appears gosipy.
- Illhialas Dawnbow is a male drow who is known in the world as being a mediocre prostitute. He appears gambling.
- Blibgut Headnor is a male orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent sculptor. He appears lonely.
- Gwaellaen Rootgrove, a territorial female drow. She is a fighter who is following a message from an angel.
- Dagrun Miststrider, a mocking male minotaur. He is a warrior who is following a message from an angel.
- Cone Crazyghost, a quiet androgynous halfling. It is an aristocrat who is here to secretly assassinate a merchant.
These establishments worthy of mention in Baldovka:
- The Screaming Halfling Timberyard [+]
- The Dripping Silver Herbalist [+]
- The Sterling Peacock Sculptures [+]
- The Boiling Halfling Fish Camp [+]
- The Smithy Three Sweet House [+]
- The Tattered Axehandle Hall [+]
- The Glaring Grog Inc. [+]
- The Ripped Eagle Inc. [+]
- The Mulled Three Pub [+]