- Pop. Estimate: 529
- Children: 28.17% (149)
- Elderly: 12.85% (68)
- 433 human (81.8%)
- 74 half-dwarf (13.9%)
- 11 half-elf (2%)
- 9 half-orc (1.7%)
- 2 other (0.3%)
- 2 Districts
- 22 Businesses
- 32 Specialists
- 54 Residences
Lidberg is known for the following resources:
- Substantial ancient berry patches that are avoided by magic users.
- Many magic fruit fields that are avoided by kittens. One might find a chest containing penis sheathes in a nearby pit.
- Once upon a time, a devil named Klozarg haunted the region. Villagers say that if you touch him, you will be driven mad.
- Long ago, a Pooka wandered the countryside when the moon is new. People say that the Pooka will ask a favor of you, then turn you into a mouse.
- Way back when, a cyclops named Merfort hunted the region once a year. Some say that if you confront her, you will be stricken deaf.
Job Postings [-]
- I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Joes Burling.
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather medical supplies due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Reward available. Contact Morgar Ivorysmith if interested.
- I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Reward available. Contact Elatinne Myrthstride.
- tincure tester wanted. No pay until task is completed successfully. Reward available. Contact Jame Corleton.
- Help Wanted: Need a change of pace? I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. No pay until task is completed successfully. Will reward you with a land deed. Accidental Death insurance required. Contact Dit.
- Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Will pay in gold. Discretion required. Contact Malbornine Quickbottom.
- Help! homuncului-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Faeartava Orleform.
- A passing Expert is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Reward available. Contact Tmuk Ogredoom.
- Joey Jameden is a female half-orc who is known in that part of town as being a skilled sculptor. She appears violent.
- Yorag Rustthrone is a male half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled wine seller. He appears conspirational.
- Namok Legkiller is a female half-orc who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled mason. She appears greedy.
- Thotzunk Armcrusher is a female half-orc who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled mason. She appears authoritarian.
- Jory Bartoen is a female half-dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a mediocre cartwright. She appears homesick.
- Mickic Robertcroft is a female human who is known in the city as being a renowned scabbardmaker. She appears fashion concious.
- Jory Carley is a male half-elf who is known in the world as being a renowned bowyer. He appears violent.
- James Clayne is a female half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a renowned plasterer. She appears resentful.
- Micke Chahews is a male human who is known in the world as being a skilled saddler. He appears pious.
- Daves VanFeren is a male half-orc who is known in that part of town as being a skilled mercenary. He appears giddy.
- Khalal se S'hoorssen, a smitten male oddball. He is an expert who is delivering a message to a ruler.
- Nhodath Legripper, a nosy male half-orc. He is a monk who is here to buy supplies.
- Yerssen heh Ghessen, a grieving male lizardfolk. He is an expert who is traveling with an acting troupe.
- Joe Davsone, a homesick female human. She is a commoner who is here to buy slaves.
These establishments worthy of mention in Lidberg:
- The Slumbering Frogs Study [+]
- The Furious Goblins Primary School [+]
- The Merry Demon Beer Garden [+]
- The Screaming Troll Timberyard [+]
- The Dancing Octopus Inc. [+]
- The Wandering Hole Grave Diggers [+]
- The Twin Flame Shoppe [+]
- The Punchin' Jade Locksmith [+]
- The Drunken Swagger Jewelers [+]
- The White Maiden Inc. [+]