- Pop. Estimate: 169
- Children: 24.85% (42)
- Elderly: 14.79% (25)
- 120 troglodyte (71%)
- 48 mindflayer (28.4%)
- 1 other (0.5%)
- 1 Districts
- 4 Businesses
- 4 Specialists
- 22 Residences
Colldale is known for the following resources:
- Old amber mines that are visited frequently by witches.
- A haunted gazebo inhabited by wild chinchillas that are avoided by gru.
- Long, long ago in a city far, far away, a Boogyman haunted the swamps before dawn. Villagers say that the Boogyman will offer you sweets, then carry you away.
- Long ago, the villagers of Corypost lived happily. Things were always nice, but one day an evil lich named Trarurz Backsnapper took over the town. The villagers tried to stop the lich, but were caught. Along came a jolly halfling named Amaco Hairycobble, who was a skilled storyteller. Amaco had a plan to trick the lich by using magic to banish it. When Amaco Hairycobble faced the lich, Amaco Hairycobble killed the lich and was killed in the process.
- Legends tell of James' Rake, a unique rake with the capability to find any item. It disappeared after an attack by bandits.
Job Postings [-]
- I'm looking for rare bats, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. No pay until task is completed successfully. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Ardal Uglykeep.
- Wanted: Bored? Tudexn Ghosttwiser has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Rbegd Laughkill to learn more.
- Help Wanted: Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Jory Colter.
- Hearty souls needed to recover stolen potato. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Bit.
- Help! Looking for something new? Faldin Granitecutter has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Ghrikaro.
- Needed: Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Reward available. Contact Zhubgub Backbreaker.
- Bounty for giant spiders, dead or alive. Reward is a secret. Must be quick on your feet. Contact Bradr Ironbasher.
- Wouvy is a female mindflayer who is known in that part of town as being a gifted messenger. She appears worrying.
- Ghrizer is a male troglodyte who is known in the region as being a poorly skilled baker. He appears pacifistic.
- Ang is a male troglodyte who is known in the city as being a renowned timberwright. He appears idealistic.
- Cees is a male troglodyte who is known in the world as being a decent blacksmith. He appears exhausted.
- Trellm is a female mindflayer who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled woodseller. She appears mopey.
- Elhzer is a female troglodyte who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled roofer. She appears self-obsessed.
- Surps is a female troglodyte who is known in the world as being a gifted rugmaker. She appears nervous.
- Ghrira is a male troglodyte who is known in the region as being a decent astrologer. He appears lonely.
- Ceelak is a male troglodyte who is known in the city as being a skilled bookbinder. He appears fatalistic.
- Waerrl, a nosy male mindflayer. He is a commoner who is seeing the world.
These establishments worthy of mention in Colldale:
- The Fumbling Well Book Smith [+]
- The Drinking Octopus House [+]
- The Deadly Bull Temple [+]
- The Smiling Mead Sweet House [+]
- The Happy Frog Mill [+]
- The Vulgar Wolfhound Furs [+]
- The Master Fox Coop Hoop [+]
- The Bottomless Thug Fish Camp [+]
- The Laughing Bag Hatters [+]