- Pop. Estimate: 1,013
- Children: 16.98% (172)
- Elderly: 20.93% (212)
- 815 half-orc (80.4%)
- 64 half-elf (6.3%)
- 44 half-dwarf (4.3%)
- 31 elf (3%)
- 25 human (2.4%)
- 21 gnome (2%)
- 13 other (1.2%)
- 4 Districts
- 58 Businesses
- 106 Specialists
- 127 Residences
Indford is known for the following resources:
- A blessed gazebo inhabited by carnivorous bats that are hunted by zombies. The locals speak of a stash of iron maidens in a dungeon.
- A magical castle inhabited by wild bats that are avoided by vampires. Tbemt Wormmaw said one might dig up piles of iron maidens in a dungeon.
- Fresh palm oil trees that are visited frequently by locals.
- Plentiful clam beds that are avoided by townspeople. Donry Carll said one might dig up piles of diamonds hidden around somewhere.
- Long ago, a hag lingered in the town. Folks say that the hag will offer you sweets, then eat you.
- In the olden days, the constable of Demwater lived happily. Things were peaceful, but one day an evil wizard named Kbok Cleaverhand took a hostage and demanded a ransom. The constable tried to stop the wizard, but failed miserably. Along came a lycanthrope named Don Southinson, who was an expert bowman. Don had a plan to trick the wizard by causing a distraction while others struck. When Don Southinson faced the wizard, Don Southinson banished Kbok Cleaverhand and rescued the hostages.
- Long, long ago, a vampire named Flu'ith haunted the region during the summer solstice. Some say that if you caught her, you will be eaten alive.
- Many years ago, a Pooka frequented the swamps and was drawn towards thieves. Some say that the Pooka will ask a favor of you, then eat you.
Job Postings [-]
- Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Elina Lightningheart for further details.
- Required: I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Will pay in gold. References required. Contact Trzar Bladeshadow.
- Wanted: Someone stole my artifact. Find the louse, dead or alive. Will reward you with a land deed. Mild danger may be involved. Contact Ilhialleu Eythergale.
- Bored? Delelllleu Darkblade has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Will pay in gold. Contact Blore.
- Help! Looking for work? Warrior seeks apprentice. May include some hazards. Reward is a secret. Must not smell. Contact Zid Headcrusher.
- Needed: taste tester wanted. Must not smell. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Masrc.
- Want to earn some quick coin? I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Must provide your own transportation. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Jame Bernarough if interested.
- Bored? Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Grumbul Foekiller.
- Bored? Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Reward available. Contact Tbzar Blademurder for more information.
- Bored? grog tester wanted. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Kadr Rantshadow.
- A passing Fighter is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Tolcobly Highfingers.
- Joe Petrerley is a female half-orc who is known in the region as being a poorly skilled alchemist. She appears patronizing.
- Joe Davidter is a male half-dwarf who is known in the world as being a decent official. He appears nihilistic.
- Jam Clayrough is a male human who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled ostler. He appears outlandish.
- Lokon Fireknee is a female half-dwarf who is known in the world as being a gifted baker. She appears boastful.
- James VanPeterleton is an androgynous human who is known in the region as being a mediocre painter. It appears easily offended.
- Danry Corfield is a male half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a gifted tanner. He appears mocking.
- Mickic Peterston is a female human who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted tanner. She appears deluded.
- Tulby Cogglecog is a male gnome who is known in that part of town as being a reasonably skilled interpreter. He appears vengeful.
- Tomva Tiddlycog is a female gnome who is known in the region as being a renowned fishmonger. She appears pious.
- Jame Tramman is a male half-orc who is known in the city as being a gifted chandler. He appears drunken.
- Davry Robertes is a male human who is known in the neighborhood as being a mediocre sheriff. He appears mocking.
- Klizig Bonesnapper The Red is a female half-orc who is known in the region as being a mediocre shipwright. She appears mopey.
- Haalenthil Hunithsorrow is a female elf who is known in the city as being a decent banker. She appears forbidding.
- Illvarlleu Aleanheart is a female elf who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled engineer. She appears beligerent.
- Jamry Casand, a loud female half-orc. She is an adept who is finding work as a spy.
- Danes Bernaville, a patronizing female human. She is an adept who is seeking healing for a crippling injury.
- Garbin Redmace, an intimidated male half-dwarf. He is an expert who is brokering a truce over a trade war.
- Serda Quetbody, a boastful female halfling. She is a warrior who is here to destroy a misconception.
- Daney Danston, a fashion concious male human. He is a rogue who is finding work as a spy.
- Davry Harnson, an egotistical male half-orc. He is a barbarian who is fleeing a natural disaster.
These establishments worthy of mention in Indford:
- The Drifting Princess House [+]
- The Crimson Rouge Inc. [+]
- The Plaid Baiter Youth Hostel [+]
- The Wobblin' Fireplace Construction [+]
- The Stowaway Lion Color Shop [+]
- The Severed Willow Candle Maker [+]
- The Wandering Jade Furs [+]
- The Seven Paladin Candle Maker [+]
- The Lascivious Crate Inc. [+]
- The Dew Paladin Force [+]
- The Cloven Axehandle Inc. [+]
- The Ruby Dungeon Inc. [+]
- The Open Rose Shoppe [+]
- The Great Flask Scabbards [+]