- Pop. Estimate: 3,964
- Children: 27.14% (1,076)
- Elderly: 13.75% (545)
- 2,197 half-dwarf (55.4%)
- 924 human (23.3%)
- 385 elf (9.7%)
- 219 dwarf (5.5%)
- 199 gnome (5%)
- 40 other (1%)
- 2 Districts
- 125 Businesses
- 538 Specialists
- 491 Residences
LeGenfun is known for the following resources:
- An old castle inhabited by defenseless crows that are hunted by zombies. Rumors tell of a stash of small lyres buried near there.
- Poisonous chinchilla colonies that are frequented by locals. Surps said one might find piles of gold in a tomb nearby.
- Poisonous dragon wiers that are avoided by zombies.
- Paltry ape troops that are feared by witches.
- Long, long ago in a city far, far away, the townsfolk of Greendine Town lived in peace. Things were always nice, but one day an evil vampire named Flutra took over the town. The townsfolk tried to kill Flutra, but were caught. Along came a hero named Ilylanssa Stilloak, who was a sneaky thief. Ilylanssa had the thought to slay the vampire by making a wager with Flutra. When Ilylanssa Stilloak faced the vampire, Ilylanssa Stilloak defeated Flutra and was killed in the process.
- Legends tell of Ghrilak's Amulet, a legendary amulet with the knack to summon demons. It mysteriously disappeared.
- Legends tell of Chief Tuz' Coin, a magical coin with the ability to answer any question. It has been lost for ages.
Job Postings [-]
- armor tester wanted. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Thormir Platinumguard to learn more.
- Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Reward is a secret. Must be clean. Contact Coine Undergage.
- Want to earn some quick coin? carriage racing contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Opportunity to earn a title. No previous experience required. Contact Donic Tramfield if intrigued.
- I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Reward available. Contact Done Peterster.
- Help Wanted: saddle tester wanted. Must be clean. No pay until task is completed successfully. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Ruguk Rockslay.
- Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Junxie Geargadget.
- Want to earn some quick coin? A passing Paladin is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Must submit to background check. Will reward you with a land deed. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Contact Vaz.
- Need a change of pace? Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather owlbear beak due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Will pay in gold. Contact Dash Eaglemane for further details.
- Help! brain moles-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Elhkaro if intrigued.
- Want to earn some quick coin? co-ed mud-wrestling contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Will pay in gold. Special attire required. Contact Joey Matsford.
- I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Mild danger may be involved. Will reward you with valuable information. Special attire required. Contact Grungan Stormsmelter.
- I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. References required. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Khalzor ahn Ghessen if intrigued.
- Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Must submit to background check. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Ghrira if intrigued.
- Ababor Bearbaker is a female dwarf who is known in the city as being a skilled teacher. She appears impatient.
- Abaartinne Dawndrake is a female elf who is known in that part of town as being a gifted maidservant. She appears smug.
- Elvartel Goldstalker is a male elf who is known in the region as being a mediocre good samaritan. He appears nervous.
- Illenanae Fairfire is a male elf who is known in the world as being a gifted woodworker. He appears nervous.
- Mickic Burbrook is a female human who is known in the city as being a decent cooper. She appears chatty.
- Arrim Foesmelter is a female dwarf who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled woodworker. She appears nervous.
- Tomva Rocketwink is a male gnome who is known in the world as being a skilled smith. He appears mopey.
- Elalenanae Riftrun is a male elf who is known in that part of town as being a mediocre dyer. He appears cowed.
- Brodor Stoneroad is a female dwarf who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled apothecary. She appears mocking.
- Abagan Pearlanvil is a female half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a skilled pastrycook. She appears contrarian.
- Mick Antonngham is a female human who is known in the region as being a poorly skilled roofer. She appears mopey.
- Falrun Opalback is a male dwarf who is known in the region as being a decent forester. He appears greedy.
- Tomdan Thermobun is a female gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled official. She appears fatalistic.
- Gavgan Rocketjet is a female gnome who is known in the city as being a decent bather. She appears deluded.
- Danes Smithing is a male human who is known in that part of town as being a renowned teamster. He appears fashion concious.
- Danic VanBerngham is a male human who is known in that part of town as being a mediocre artist. He appears conspirational.
- Tean, an outlandish female kobold. She is a sorcerer who is doing something impossible.
- Gubel Boarroot, an outlandish male ogre. He is a commoner who is here to buy supplies.
- Mick Franster, a patriotic male half-elf. He is a rogue who is traveling with an important person.
- Tazor Backbreaker, an exhausted female orc. She is a commoner who is finding a missing heir.
- Gabdan Electrofiz, an idealistic male gnome. He is a barbarian who is finding a missing sibling.
- Done Dantone, a beligerent male oddball. He is an expert who is finding a missing sibling.
- Joey Simonerley, an easily offended male lycanthrope. He is a commoner who is cleaning out a wealthy person.
- Bea Cobblegauge, a healthy male gnome. He is a monk who is doing something secret.
- Hilbardne Quickhead, a guilty female oddball. She is a sorcerer who is brokering a truce over escalating tension.
- Kzus Bigdamn, a xenophobic female bugbear. She is a rogue who is cleaning out a monster infestation.
- Xtub Nightstomach, a trusting female hobgoblin. She is a paladin who is here to buy spices.
These establishments worthy of mention in LeGenfun:
- The Wanton Road Night Smiths [+]
- The Dry Skull Shoppe [+]
- The Slumbering Clowns Public Library [+]
- The Fawning Song Inc. [+]
- The Short Elf Bindary [+]
- The Crippled Bill Inc. [+]
- The Wild Baiter Bath House [+]
- The Screaming Flask Timberyard [+]
- The Green Greyhound Pots [+]
- The Drifting Dead House [+]
- The Whirling Bill Inc. [+]
- The Raging Monk Arena [+]
- The Drunken Wine Jewelers [+]
- The Ripped Nomad Inc. [+]
- The Grizzly Hatchet Docs [+]
- The Deadly Oarhouse Temple [+]