- Pop. Estimate: 1,360
- Children: 32.72% (445)
- Elderly: 9.71% (132)
- 1,326 half-elf (97.5%)
- 18 dwarf (1.3%)
- 16 other (1.1%)
- 5 Districts
- 69 Businesses
- 146 Specialists
- 156 Residences
Letana is known for the following resources:
- A haunted grave yard inhabited by defenseless kittens that are hunted by kittens. One might dig up piles of iron maidens in a nearby pit.
- Huge bee hives that are avoided by locals.
- Rich creepy clay deposits that are frequented by locals.
- In the days of yore, the constable of West Fonlag lived in peace. Things were quiet, but one day Xodegd Ironwiser the cyclops kidnapped a princess. The constable tried to stop the cyclops, but didn't get close. Along came Mick Morore the half-orc, who was an expert bowman. Mick had an idea to slay the cyclops by killing the cyclops while she slept. When Mick Morore faced the cyclops, Mick Morore killed the cyclops.
- Legends tell of Tbods' Needle, a magical needle with the ability to move on its own accord. It has been lost for ages.
Job Postings [-]
- carriage racing contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Khalal fe S'heral.
- Help! Bored? Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather certain supplies due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Grimgar Jetmouth.
- Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Discretion required. Mild danger may be involved. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Arrim Bronzecask to learn more.
- Want to earn some quick coin? A passing Rogue is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Opportunity to earn a title. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Contact Joey Tramman.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Hearty souls needed to recover stolen gemstone. References required. Will reward you with a land deed. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Contact Morgin Opalsapper.
- Missing goat. We suspect rabbits are the culprit. Will owe you a huge favor. May include some hazards. Serious inquiries only. Contact Joey Barrough.
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather eye of newt due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. No pay until task is completed successfully. Will pay in gold. Contact Davic Andrling.
- Looking for something new? Someone stole my goat. Find the louse, dead or alive. Discretion required. Reward is a secret. Contact Elhg.
- Someone stole my goat. Find the louse, dead or alive. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Loaurg Plaintalon.
- Missing wagon wheel. We suspect darkmantles are the culprit. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Tradunk Armsnapper for more details.
- Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Khalal se S'hooral.
- Grumond Silverslasher is a male dwarf who is known in the world as being a gifted entertainer. He appears embittered.
- Alanalaen Baequiwing is a male half-elf who is known in the region as being a gifted cheesemaker. He appears guarded.
- Gorkon Wavegrave is a female dwarf who is known in the world as being a legendary pursemaker. She appears pious.
- Ilartiyn Riftmight is a male half-elf who is known in the world as being a renowned jeweler. He appears shifty.
- Ulgin Drakenose is a male dwarf who is known in the region as being a skilled woodworker. He appears healthy.
- Ilyrigaen Eyllisblaze is a male half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a horribly skilled undertaker. He appears nosy.
- Bronir Carbonvest is a female dwarf who is known in the region as being a horribly skilled brewer. She appears forbidding.
- Ilylenai Hunithstalker is a female half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled bookbinder. She appears egotistical.
- Faetlas Darkhunter is a male half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled glovemaker. He appears chatty.
- Dan Francham is a male half-elf who is known in the region as being a mediocre miller. He appears pacifistic.
- Yorbul Shinysword is a male dwarf who is known in the world as being a skilled adventurer. He appears apologetic.
- Skadal Barleyboot is a female dwarf who is known in the region as being a skilled librarian. She appears conspirational.
- Morgar Slatebaker is a female dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled stablehand. She appears self-obsessed.
- Grunag Drakecrown is a male dwarf who is known in the world as being a mediocre soldier. He appears resentful.
- Durgar Copperaltar, a cautious female dwarf. She is a wizard who is traveling with an important person.
- Gorril Strongfighter, a self-obsessed male dwarf. He is a fighter who is fleeing from forced labor.
- Danes Andrerton, a boastful female half-elf. She is a commoner who is brokering a truce over escalating tension.
- Ulond Pearlhair, an unreliable female dwarf. She is a monk who is seeing the city.
These establishments worthy of mention in Letana:
- The Chicken Cup Farmers Market [+]
- The Laughing Silver Hatters [+]
- The Worn Thug Temple [+]
- The Twin Skull Shop [+]
- The Honest Fireplace Druggist [+]
- The Fiery Giant Shop [+]
- The Tipsy Rock Supplies [+]
- The Severed Dwarf Candle Maker [+]
- The Fermented Mug Shoppe [+]
- The Dreaming Bill Arena [+]
- The Violet Wolfhound Farm [+]
- The Desert Wand Inc. [+]
- The Lecherous Jane Glass Crafters [+]
- The Divine Badger Clinic [+]