- Pop. Estimate: 449
- Children: 37.19% (167)
- Elderly: 6.46% (29)
- 315 troglodyte (70.1%)
- 92 ogre (20.4%)
- 17 mindflayer (3.7%)
- 14 kobold (3.1%)
- 5 minotaur (1.1%)
- 5 hobgoblin (1.1%)
- 1 other (0.2%)
- 2 Districts
- 15 Businesses
- 18 Specialists
- 51 Residences
Halron is known for the following resources:
- Plentiful magic rubber plantations that are hunted by gru. One might find piles of small lyres in a dungeon.
- A new tower inhabited by tame quails that are avoided by vampires. The locals speak of a chest containing monkey wrenches in a tomb nearby.
- Some time ago, the constable of Geowall lived in peace. Things were always nice, but one day Zragg Skullcracker the lich kidnapped a princess. The constable tried to kill Zragg Skullcracker, but were caught. Along came a patronizing hobgoblin named Munk Wormhost, who was a valiant knight. Munk had a plan to trick the lich by using magic to banish it. When Munk Wormhost faced the lich, Munk Wormhost killed the lich and rescued the hostages.
- Long, long ago, a cyclops named Ferdirath haunted the town and was drawn towards thieves. Folks say that if you face him, you will be eaten alive.
Job Postings [-]
- Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Will reward you with valuable information. Length of job expected to be short. Contact Jit for more information.
- Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Special attire required. Reward available. Contact Bablin Triggerbun if intrigued.
- Looking for work? Ranger seeks apprentice. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Gozkaro.
- Needed: Need a change of pace? Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Dzuunk Bigrender.
- Seeking inter-planar messenger. Will reward you with a land deed. Accidental Death insurance required. Contact Shaman Krashum Backcracker to learn more.
- Someone stole my jewel. Find the louse, dead or alive. Reward is a secret. Contact Joes Francliffe.
- Need a change of pace? I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Will pay in gold. Contact Garrim Oilrobe for more details.
- Gozzer is a male troglodyte who is known in the world as being a gifted cartwright. He appears lovelorn.
- Wrarc is a male mindflayer who is known in the city as being a decent sage. He appears jesterly.
- Klardu Spiritwind is a male minotaur who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled pastrycook. He appears lonely.
- Tmods Bigbeast is a male hobgoblin who is known in that part of town as being a mocked official. He appears fatalistic.
- Flu'ith is a female mindflayer who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled beer seller. She appears cautious.
- Ghrira is a female troglodyte who is known in the world as being a gifted copyist. She appears attentive.
- Ush Bearclaw is a male ogre who is known in the world as being a reasonably skilled potter. He appears thick.
- Fot is a male kobold who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled courtier. He appears jolly.
- Porra is a female troglodyte who is known in the city as being a laughably skilled innkeeper. She appears outlandish.
- Zkasr Braincutter, an exhausted male bugbear. He is a bard who is traveling with a diplomat.
- Deln Whiteak, a homesick female minotaur. She is a fighter who is finding a long-lost friend.
- Jen Wobbbit, an authoritarian male gnome. He is an expert who is seeing the world.
- Jamey Gilidge, a helpful female half-dwarf. She is a fighter who is brokering a truce over escalating tension.
These establishments worthy of mention in Halron:
- The Wild Song Bath House [+]
- The Whistling Monk Inc. [+]
- The Happy Kettles Mill [+]
- The Marbled Days Inc. [+]
- The Puking Jade Locksmith [+]
- The Singing Dungeon Shipyard [+]
- The Stinking Flame Studio [+]
- The Salty Bull Lumberyard [+]
- The Puking Hops Locksmith [+]