- Pop. Estimate: 336
- Children: 31.85% (107)
- Elderly: 10.12% (34)
- 206 lizardfolk (61.3%)
- 53 hobgoblin (15.7%)
- 49 goblin (14.5%)
- 23 minotaur (6.8%)
- 5 other (1.4%)
- 3 Districts
- 10 Businesses
- 12 Specialists
- 44 Residences
Floydnac is known for the following resources:
- Plentiful caterpillar nests that are visited frequently by witches. Somoeone said someone found piles of kitten mittens in a tomb nearby.
- Berry fields that are frequented by locals. The locals speak of piles of diamonds in a dungeon.
- A creepy shrine inhabited by defenseless beavers that are feared by wenches. Rumors tell of a chest containing emeralds in a dungeon.
- In times past, a hag hunted the woods on gloomy days. Villagers say that the hag will ask for your help, then sell you into slavery.
- Legends tell of Dav's Lasso, a cursed lasso with the ability to speak for itself. It was never recovered.
Job Postings [-]
- Help Wanted: I have grigs in my basement, plz halp! Reward is a secret. No pay until task is completed successfully. No previous experience required. Contact Prarth.
- Needed: Don Clayridge has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Safety not guaranteed. Contact Ada Flowbones.
- Help! Bored? I'm looking for rare imps, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Reward is a secret. Contact Khalzin teh S'hoorzin.
- imps-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Will pay in gold. Contact Adagan Brassbellows.
- Bored? I have derros in my basement, plz halp! Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Chtupne.
- A passing Cleric is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Mild danger may be involved. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Ghezor teh Khalzin.
- Help Needed: Want to earn some quick coin? Bounty for imps, dead or alive. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Gobal Eaglenut for more information.
- Yerzor se S'hoorzor is a male lizardfolk who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled cheesemaker. He appears insecure.
- Khalzor fe Khalzor is a female lizardfolk who is known in the world as being a decent wine seller. She appears spiteful.
- Keellaca Earthak is a female minotaur who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled tailor. She appears nervous.
- Khalssen fe Yerssen is a female lizardfolk who is known in the city as being a horribly skilled spicemerchant. She appears nosy.
- S'hooral ahn S'hoorzor is an androgynous lizardfolk who is known in that part of town as being a reasonably skilled bowyer. It appears mopey.
- Bobrath Stormis is a female minotaur who is known in that part of town as being a laughably skilled navigator. She appears sick.
- Rxomd Dreadshredder is a female goblin who is known in the region as being a mediocre cobbler. She appears quiet.
- Mkasr Dreadstomach is a male goblin who is known in that part of town as being a reasonably skilled doctor. He appears smitten.
- Kzezn Greatmurder is a female goblin who is known in the region as being a poorly skilled mercer. She appears smitten.
- Haaellthil Roothunter, a gosipy male elf. He is a sorcerer who is finding a missing artifact.
- Wizkey Cobbleblast, a battle-ready male gnome. He is a druid who is seeking healing for a crippling injury.
- Daney Frangan, a violent female oddball. She is a fighter who is seeing the city.
- Pogan Rocknut, a smug female ogre. She is a commoner who is finding a long-lost distant relative.
These establishments worthy of mention in Floydnac:
- The Yellow Eagle Junkyard [+]
- The Mulled Three Beer Garden [+]
- The Open Harpoon Charcoalers [+]
- The Happy Cat Millers [+]
- The Salty Monk Inc. [+]
- The Violet Monk Farm [+]
- The Chicken Darkroot Farmers Market [+]
- The Stinky Horse Color Shop [+]
- The Stinking Mug Sculptures [+]