- Pop. Estimate: 1,030
- Children: 21.17% (218)
- Elderly: 17.96% (185)
- 1,016 half-elf (98.6%)
- 14 other (1.3%)
- 3 Districts
- 58 Businesses
- 106 Specialists
- 128 Residences
Old Wolfpool Town is known for the following resources:
- A blessed shrine inhabited by poisonous kittens that are avoided by children. Masvy said the locals speak of a chest containing iron maidens in a dungeon.
- Vegetable fields that are feared by unicorns. Ghagan Eaglefang said somoeone said someone found a stash of small lyres in a well.
- Vast ancient pigment deposits that are hunted by wenches. Rumors tell of a stash of diamonds in a tomb nearby.
- A magical shrine inhabited by defenseless bees that are hunted by children.
- In the olden days, the constable of Altenwell lived in harmony. Things were peaceful, but one day an evil cyclops named Wra'ith slayed a local hero. The constable tried to kill Wra'ith, but didn't get close. Along came Don Francidge the human, who was an expert bowman. Don had an idea to slay the cyclops by causing a distraction while others struck. When Don Francidge faced the cyclops, Don Francidge killed the cyclops.
- Legends tell of Goerian's Lasso, a unique lasso with the ability to grant wishes. It was stolen from a locked vault.
- Long, long ago, a murderer named HesLoa haunted the region. Folks say that if you face her, you will be eaten alive.
- Way back when, the villagers of Blairwell lived in harmony. Things were good, but one day a spirit named Daduk Oakroot took over the town. The villagers tried to stop the spirit, but were caught. Along came a hero named Jam Andrean, who was an expert bowman. Jam had an idea to slay the spirit by causing a distraction while others struck. When Jam Andrean faced the spirit, Jam Andrean killed the spirit.
Job Postings [-]
- Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Xodezn Darkstomach.
- Help Wanted: Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Length of job expected to be short. Contact Fluvy.
- Want to earn some quick coin? I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome bats required. Reward is a secret. Special attire required. Contact Rat.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Missing key. We suspect squirrels are the culprit. Guild membership required. Reward is a secret. Contact Ilixrr.
- I have mephits in my basement, plz halp! Reward is a secret. Contact Khalal fe Ghezor.
- Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Gugan Rockclaw.
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather a rat tail due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Must be a quick learner. Opportunity to earn a title. Safety not guaranteed. Contact Falnir Marblehall if interested.
- Wanted: Looking for something new? I'm looking for rare lizards, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Will pay in gold. Prior experience required. May include some hazards. Contact Ulbul Coppermoor.
- Help Wanted: Need a change of pace? Someone stole my wagon wheel. Find the louse, dead or alive. May include some hazards. Will pay in gold. Contact James Daning if intrigued.
- Required: Aristocrat seeks apprentice. No previous experience required. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Tudemt Ironbasher if interested.
- Needed: I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Reward available. Mild danger may be involved. Contact Garril Oatgoblet.
- Davry Greenick is a male half-elf who is known in the city as being a renowned jailer. He appears egotistical.
- Danry Castord is a male half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a gifted porter. He appears nervous.
- Aesartava Wishcaller is a male half-elf who is known in the world as being a horribly skilled locksmith. He appears deluded.
- Delellanae Gyssedew is a female half-elf who is known in the city as being a decent plasterer. She appears apologetic.
- James Barewicz is a male half-elf who is known in the region as being a skilled blacksmith. He appears vengeful.
- Mickes Rosenham is a female half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent salter. She appears violent.
- Don Morman is a female half-elf who is known in the city as being a gifted baker. She appears fashion concious.
- Jamic Tramtt is a male half-elf who is known in the city as being a laughably skilled bleacher. He appears shifty.
- Dan Diling is a male half-elf who is known in the world as being a reasonably skilled tinker. He appears territorial.
- Daves Blackorth is a female half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a mediocre glassmaker. She appears deluded.
- Abaellai Windoak is a female half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a decent ropemaker. She appears gosipy.
- Halrigssa Rilynnborne is a male half-elf who is known in the world as being a gifted potter. He appears smug.
- Jamey Marman is a male half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a legendary wine seller. He appears vengeful.
- Larlenthil Killeshade is a male half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a skilled woodcarver. He appears treasure-obsessed.
- Illtai Dryearwater, a cautious male half-elf. He is an expert who is seeking healing for a crippling injury.
- Gwaellinne Moonhelm, a lovelorn male half-elf. He is a sorcerer who is finding a long-lost friend.
- Joey Kleinerson, a nosy male half-elf. He is a fighter who is fleeing overdue taxes.
- Dav Dilter, an impatient female half-elf. She is a commoner who is seeing the world.
- Don Chatt, an outlandish female half-elf. She is a fighter who is on a mission for diplomacy.
These establishments worthy of mention in Old Wolfpool Town:
- The Pink Peddler Wine Shoppe [+]
- The Frosty Horse Temple [+]
- The Sleeping Wand Inc. [+]
- The Beefy Wig Shoppe [+]
- The Grizzly Monk Docs [+]
- The Whirling Song Meat House [+]
- The Horny Pig House of Law [+]
- The Highlighted Nomad Magic Eye Piece [+]
- The Beefy Flame Shoppe [+]
- The Chicken Priest Farms [+]
- The Shallow Flame Lumber Mill [+]
- The Sleeping Demon Inc. [+]
- The Naughty Hops [+]
- The Thirsty Greyhound Shrine [+]