- Pop. Estimate: 651
- Children: 35.48% (231)
- Elderly: 7.68% (50)
- 551 human (84.6%)
- 47 gnome (7.2%)
- 27 elf (4.1%)
- 15 half-orc (2.3%)
- 8 half-dwarf (1.2%)
- 3 other (0.4%)
- 6 Districts
- 30 Businesses
- 46 Specialists
- 82 Residences
Cylbert Green is known for the following resources:
- Old clay deposits that are avoided by travelers. Vesside said the locals speak of piles of monkey wrenches hidden around somewhere.
- Kitten glarings that are feared by zombies. Somoeone said someone found a stash of saphires in a dungeon.
- Vampire ape troops that are frequented by witches. Micke Martirough said rumors tell of a chest containing penis sheathes hidden around somewhere.
- In times past, the royals of Curlpost lived happily. Things were always nice, but one day a minotaur named Xret Bigshredder took over the town. The royals tried to kill Xret Bigshredder, but were caught. Along came a hero named Yot, who was a skilled storyteller. Yot had an idea to slay the minotaur by making a wager with Xret Bigshredder. When Yot faced the minotaur, Yot killed the minotaur.
- Legends tell of Gwalenai's Trident, a magical trident with the knack to solve any riddle. It mysteriously disappeared.
Job Postings [-]
- Help! wine tester wanted. Reward available. Contact Drabbab Headsnapper to learn more.
- Bored? I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Must not smell. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Pomaido Weathertopple.
- Rogue seeks apprentice. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Tmexn Darkdoom for more information.
- Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Reward available. Must be quick on your feet. Contact Abaartiyn Melithdew.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Must be quick on your feet. Reward available. Contact Zobd Skullsnapper for further details.
- Need a change of pace? Missing tiara. We suspect squirrels are the culprit. Accidental Death insurance required. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Wrarall.
- Want to earn some quick coin? A passing Expert is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Reward available. Length of job expected to be short. Contact Uk Boarroot if interested.
- Required: Davic Browninson has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Will reward you with a land deed. Must be quick on your feet. Contact Brexn Bigslay.
- Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Will owe you a huge favor. Discretion required. Contact Chalantel Riverblaze.
- Delellssa Brightmist is a female elf who is known in the city as being a laughably skilled shipwright. She appears beligerent.
- Nurok Mokcrusher is a female half-orc who is known in the region as being a legendary spicemerchant. She appears healthy.
- Hewxie Electrofuel is a male gnome who is known in the city as being a decent coach driver. He appears violent.
- Danic Morson is a female half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a skilled leatherworker. She appears greedy.
- Fillantel Norreshine is a female elf who is known in that part of town as being a decent cheesemaker. She appears unreliable.
- Dronir Dwarfriver is a female half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a laughably skilled lumberjack. She appears smitten.
- Danic Fergan is a male human who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled bowyer. He appears cowed.
- Ernalai Goldenfeather is a male elf who is known in the city as being a skilled tinker. He appears nervous.
- Adakey Electroblast is a female gnome who is known in the city as being a mocked official. She appears treasure-obsessed.
- Wizby Triggergadget is a male gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a reasonably skilled tinker. He appears cowed.
- Gillita Rocketbit is a female gnome who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled timberwright. She appears accusatory.
- Looalia Clawis, a quiet female minotaur. She is a monk who is here to buy spices.
- Posh Rockbranch, an outlandish female ogre. She is a fighter who is cleaning out a bug infestation.
- Belhiainne Earthoak, a greedy female drow. She is a fighter who is here to buy supplies.
- Ulnir Sunneck, a jaded female deep dwarf. She is a rogue who is finding a long-lost sibling.
- Goduk Boarsnout, a nosy female ogre. She is a commoner who is seeing the city.
- S'hoorssen fe Khalal, an intimidating male lizardfolk. He is an adept who is here to secretly assassinate a peasant.
These establishments worthy of mention in Cylbert Green:
- The Voluptuous Princess Furs [+]
- The Gray Fig Inc. [+]
- The Broken Oarhouse Leatherworks [+]
- The Twisted Hatchet Designs [+]
- The Pink Silver Vinters [+]
- The Gutted Fox Harnesses [+]
- The Angry Turkey Shoppe [+]
- The Chicken Wagonhouse Farmers Market [+]
- The Rusty Knife Inc. [+]
- The Slade Yawning Charity [+]
- The Dwarven Rock Shop [+]