- Pop. Estimate: 1,191
- Children: 12.76% (152)
- Elderly: 23.93% (285)
- 1,131 half-elf (94.9%)
- 29 gnome (2.4%)
- 19 other (1.5%)
- 12 dwarf (1%)
- 5 Districts
- 61 Businesses
- 114 Specialists
- 119 Residences
Flemget is known for the following resources:
- Cocoa bean fields that are feared by locals. The locals speak of piles of platinum in a tomb nearby.
- Old cork trees that are frequented by zombies. Jam Tramore said rumors tell of a stash of platinum hidden around somewhere.
- Magical cormorant flights that are hunted by magic users. One might dig up bags of monkey wrenches in a tomb nearby.
- In the days of yore, the constable of Burltle lived in harmony. Things were always nice, but one day S'heral teh Ghezor the minotaur took a hostage and demanded a ransom. The constable tried to kill S'heral teh Ghezor, but didn't get close. Along came a half-dwarf named Garrun Ambermine, who was a skilled storyteller. Garrun had the thought to slay the minotaur by using magic to banish it. When Garrun Ambermine faced the minotaur, Garrun Ambermine defeated S'heral teh Ghezor and was killed in the process.
- In days gone by, the constable of Denlag lived happily. Things were always nice, but one day Tuderm Gianthowl the wizard destroyed a nearby village. The constable tried to stop the wizard, but failed miserably. Along came a hero named Dav Castan, who was an expert bowman. Dav had the thought to slay the wizard by making a wager with Tuderm Gianthowl. When Dav Castan faced the wizard, Dav Castan tricked Tuderm Gianthowl and rescued Denlag.
- Long, long ago in a city far, far away, a wizard named Porg stalked the countryside during a full moon. They say that if you face her, you will be driven mad.
- In times past, a witch frequented the region during a red moon and was drawn towards acts of greed. Villagers say that the witch will sneeze three times, then eat you.
- Way back when, a serial killer named Blatg stalked the region during the summer solstice and was drawn towards those that wronged others. Folks say that if you confront her, you will be killed.
Job Postings [-]
- Required: I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome lizards required. Will pay in gold. Must be a quick learner. Contact Alli Wizzwink to learn more.
- Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Mickry VanSimonsone.
- Required: I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Reward available. Contact S'hoorzor seh Ghezor if intrigued.
- Help! Looking for work? Bounty for mephits, dead or alive. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Jam Dilwell if interested.
- Help Needed: Someone stole my relic. Find the louse, dead or alive. Will reward you with valuable information. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Contact Obgl Headcracker for more information.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Will owe you a huge favor. No previous experience required. Contact Falbor Lionhammer.
- Needed: wine tester wanted. Reward is a secret. Contact Barrun Steeldoor.
- Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Reward available. Experienced professionals only. No pay until task is completed successfully. Contact Ser Swiftwart.
- Help! I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Xodor Greatrender.
- Need a change of pace? Someone stole my tiara. Find the louse, dead or alive. Discretion required. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Sszthul.
- Required: Seeking inter-planar messenger. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Balbor Smokehill.
- Babgan Cobblecog is a female gnome who is known in the region as being a gifted weaponsmith. She appears beligerent.
- Gilnk Electrogauge is a male gnome who is known in the region as being a poorly skilled entertainer. He appears unreliable.
- Belellava Mistrunner is a female half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a gifted jeweler. She appears patriotic.
- Darelllas Wolfbreeze is a female half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled seamstress. She appears scattered.
- Filartlas Myrthglow is a male half-elf who is known in the world as being a mediocre vintner. He appears idealistic.
- Skabin Feasthunter is a male dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent alchemist. He appears trusting.
- Adanir Greaseymace is a female dwarf who is known in the region as being a skilled glassmaker. She appears trusting.
- Jo Whiten is a male half-elf who is known in the world as being a decent woodcarver. He appears loud.
- Garbin Blackgrave is a female dwarf who is known in the region as being a horribly skilled scabbardmaker. She appears chatty.
- Davic Peterton is a female half-elf who is known in the world as being a decent salter. She appears self-obsessed.
- Bargar Armorriver is a female dwarf who is known in the region as being a mocked cobbler. She appears gambling.
- Ninrette Gyrocog is a male gnome who is known in the region as being a gifted good samaritan. He appears vengeful.
- Mick Casidge is a female half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a decent baker. She appears worrying.
- Micke Peternson is an androgynous half-elf who is known in the city as being a decent porter. It appears efficient.
- Abalenssa Dryearwalker, an unreliable male elf. He is a bard who is doing something amazing.
- Chalentel Melithgazer, a jaded male elf. He is a sorcerer who is traveling with a circus.
- Dones Roseord, a treasure-obsessed male half-elf. He is a warrior who is on a mission to capture someone.
- Grod Headcracker, a smitten female half-orc. She is a commoner who is here to buy slaves.
- Bordor Honorbarrel, a lonely female dwarf. She is a wizard who is on a mission from the gods.
These establishments worthy of mention in Flemget:
- The Ripped Urchin Inc. [+]
- The Red Heart Work Camp [+]
- The Severed Days Saw Mill [+]
- The Ever-full Lion Brewery [+]
- The Old Rouge Fine Bows [+]
- The Nomadic Silver Inc. [+]
- The Deadly Clowns Temple [+]
- The Rusty Widowers Inc. [+]
- The Mended Wine Coop Hoop [+]
- The Forsaken Stump General Store [+]
- The Raging Halflings Arena [+]
- The Crazy Hole Inc. [+]
- The Divine Elf Healers [+]
- The Mulled Cavern Beer Garden [+]