- Pop. Estimate: 478
- Children: 35.77% (171)
- Elderly: 7.32% (35)
- 352 ogre (73.6%)
- 94 deep dwarf (19.6%)
- 15 hobgoblin (3.1%)
- 11 bugbear (2.3%)
- 5 orc (1%)
- 1 other (0.2%)
- 3 Districts
- 16 Businesses
- 21 Specialists
- 52 Residences
Farmstein is known for the following resources:
- Pigment banks that are hunted by children. Somoeone said someone found a stash of kitten mittens hidden around somewhere.
- A magical tower inhabited by poisonous caterpillars that are visited frequently by witches.
- Legends tell of Done's Ring, a possessed ring with the ability to disappear on its own. It mysteriously disappeared.
- Legends tell of Dararttel's Jug, a magical jug with the power to grant wishes. It was last seen years ago.
Job Postings [-]
- Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Will pay in gold. Contact Doduk Boarmane.
- Help Wanted: Bored? Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather eye of newt due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Gogan Boarclaw.
- Want to earn some quick coin? I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Dav Gilidge for more information.
- Needed: I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Bazut Headnor if interested.
- Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Nagtoz Legcrusher.
- Needed: Someone stole my bottle of wine. Find the louse, dead or alive. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Length of job expected to be short. Contact Xuerm Damnshadow.
- Need a change of pace? Dot has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Reward available. Contact Dan Berore.
- Srabg Mokbreaker is a male orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled woodseller. He appears gambling.
- Xtomd Greatshadow is a male hobgoblin who is known in that part of town as being a gifted cheesemaker. He appears greedy.
- Rozash Headsnapper is a male orc who is known in the world as being a decent cheesemaker. He appears conspirational.
- Duduk Eagleroot is a female ogre who is known in the region as being a decent beer seller. She appears insecure.
- Drubd Headcracker is a male orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent tavern. He appears egotistical.
- Guap Oakbranch is a female ogre who is known in the city as being a mocked bookseller. She appears prejudiced.
- Uk Beartooth is a female ogre who is known in the region as being a gifted maidservant. She appears battle-ready.
- Momd Bigstomach is a male hobgoblin who is known in the world as being a legendary weaver. He appears giddy.
- Zunk Ironmurder is a male hobgoblin who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent ship captain. He appears greedy.
- Throgla Necknor The Cruel, a nervous male orc. He is a barbarian who is finding a long-lost parent.
- Ghezin seh Ghezin, an accusatory female lizardfolk. She is a druid who is on a mission from the gods.
- Chaartava Dirthstar, a chatty female half-elf. She is a commoner who is on a mission to capture someone.
These establishments worthy of mention in Farmstein:
- The Victorious Bill Builders [+]
- The Wanton Frog Night Smiths [+]
- The Burning Iron Mail Service [+]
- The Tired Giant Supplies [+]
- The Flabby Bull [+]
- The Dreaming Days Clinic [+]
- The Strangled Flask General Store [+]
- The Crippled Heart Inc. [+]
- The Eastern Paladin Shop [+]