- Pop. Estimate: 2,011
- Children: 23.97% (482)
- Elderly: 15.96% (321)
- 958 half-orc (47.6%)
- 356 half-dwarf (17.7%)
- 316 elf (15.7%)
- 173 human (8.6%)
- 133 gnome (6.6%)
- 54 other (2.6%)
- 21 dwarf (1%)
- 3 Districts
- 97 Businesses
- 270 Specialists
- 260 Residences
Saint Hubbbridge is known for the following resources:
- An ancient gazebo inhabited by dangerous crows that are feared by wenches. Vothg said one might dig up a stash of emeralds in a tomb nearby.
- A blessed battle field inhabited by dangerous quails that are visited frequently by zombies. Throgin Broadhelm said one might dig up a stash of gold in a dungeon.
- Tame elephant parades that are feared by kittens.
- Wild kitten glarings that are frequented by unicorns. One might find piles of gold in a dungeon.
- A cursed fort inhabited by dangerous peacocks that are visited frequently by gru.
- In olden times, a wizard named Zol lingered in the town. Folks say that if you hear him, you will be stricken blind.
- In times gone by, a Boogyman stalked the streets during a full moon. Commoners say that the Boogyman will offer you sweets, then carry you away.
- Many years ago, a dragon named Trellvy haunted the town. They say that if you caught her, you will be killed.
Job Postings [-]
- Help Needed: Missing jewel. We suspect rust rats are the culprit. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Wizvin Cobblesprocket.
- Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Davry Francnson for more information.
- Help! Looking for work? Hearty souls needed to recover stolen potato. Accidental Death insurance required. Reward is a secret. Contact Yororin Clashingcairn for more details.
- Need a change of pace? I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Safety not guaranteed. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Alaellai Dewbow.
- Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. No pay until task is completed successfully. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Dones Broell.
- I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Special attire required. Reward available. Contact Thutgut Armsnapper.
- Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Will reward you with a land deed. Must be quick on your feet. Contact Erarttars Orlemist for more details.
- artifact tester wanted. Will owe you a huge favor. Must submit to magical scrutiny. Contact Elalentars Hunithshadow.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Danes Martiley.
- Delvartars Silvermoon has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Will reward you with valuable information. No pay until task is completed successfully. Contact Ilyelllleu Farhelm for further details.
- I have toads in my basement, plz halp! Reward is a priceless heirloom. Mild danger may be involved. Guild membership required. Contact Rhus Backcrusher.
- Required: I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Reward is a secret. Contact Ciriurg Stormkos.
- Blobda Backsnapper The Brave is a female half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a renowned alchemist. She appears guarded.
- Falmir Ashcairn is a female half-dwarf who is known in the world as being a horribly skilled bookbinder. She appears exhausted.
- Tor Wobbgauge is a male gnome who is known in the region as being a renowned porter. He appears egotistical.
- Adalaninne Windblade is a male elf who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled blacksmith. He appears vengeful.
- Yordin Drakering is a female half-dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled vintner. She appears efficient.
- Wiz Greasefuel is a female gnome who is known in that part of town as being a renowned salter. She appears shifty.
- Humuh Backcrusher is a female half-orc who is known in that part of town as being a decent pursemaker. She appears impatient.
- Falbul Armoraltar is a female dwarf who is known in the city as being a decent fishmonger. She appears boastful.
- Aeshialleu Everrun is a female elf who is known in that part of town as being a reasonably skilled jailer. She appears skeptical.
- Jam Colan is a male half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a horribly skilled copyist. He appears cowed.
- Danic Kleinman is a female human who is known in the region as being a renowned bowyer. She appears idealistic.
- Arbul Tinbreeches is a female half-dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a laughably skilled carpenter. She appears exhausted.
- James Buring is a female half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a decent coach driver. She appears forgetful.
- Ghobbak Backcracker is a female half-orc who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled scribe. She appears insecure.
- Grimgar Dragonroad is a female dwarf who is known in the region as being a horribly skilled grocer. She appears apologetic.
- Balgan Blackbreaker, a fashion concious male dwarf. He is a commoner who is finding a long-lost parent.
- Garnir Kindkiller, a solemn female half-dwarf. She is an expert who is here to destroy a rumor.
- Barorin Granitefounder, a homesick female dwarf. She is an aristocrat who is delivering a message to a merchant.
- Don Southield, an intimidating male half-dwarf. He is a commoner who is traveling the world as a trader.
- Mick Franick, an authoritarian female human. She is an expert who is here to destroy a misconception.
- Cot Triggergadget, a fashion concious male gnome. He is a barbarian who is finding work as a skilled laborer.
These establishments worthy of mention in Saint Hubbbridge:
- The Fired Thunderbird . [+]
- The Stinky Imps Color Shop [+]
- The Dry Whisper Shop [+]
- The Furious Axehandle Primary School [+]
- The Smiling Riverside Bakery [+]
- The Orange Wig Firepit [+]
- The Stinky Harpoon House of Colors [+]
- The Rusty Rose Inc. [+]
- The Mulled Three Beer Garden [+]
- The Violet Priest Farm [+]
- The Flying Ulcer Inc. [+]
- The Hanging Axe Mill [+]
- The Flabby Fireplace [+]
- The Lonely Pipe Inc. [+]
- The Desert Mug Inc. [+]