- Pop. Estimate: 199
- Children: 28.64% (57)
- Elderly: 12.06% (24)
- 133 troglodyte (66.8%)
- 42 minotaur (21.1%)
- 14 kobold (7%)
- 4 mindflayer (2%)
- 4 ogre (2%)
- 2 other (1%)
- 4 Districts
- 4 Businesses
- 4 Specialists
- 25 Residences
Garnbova Mills is known for the following resources:
- Bamboo stands that are feared by gru. One might dig up piles of saphires in a tomb nearby.
- Substantial ancient guano deposits that are feared by townspeople.
- A haunted cave inhabited by poisonous parrots that are feared by zombies. The locals speak of bags of silver hidden around somewhere.
- In times gone by, a Boogyman roamed the countryside during a red moon and was drawn towards those that wronged others. Villagers say that the Boogyman will ask for your help, then sell you into slavery.
- Many years ago, a murderer named Xuurm lingered in the swamps and was drawn towards those that wronged others. People say that if you see him, you will be eaten alive.
- Legends tell of Micke's Cat, a unique cat with the capability to summon demons. It disappeared after an attack by bandits.
Job Postings [-]
- A passing Warrior is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. No pay until task is completed successfully. Will pay in gold. Contact Ghrikaro.
- I have gremlins in my basement, plz halp! Will reward you with a land deed. Length of job expected to be short. Contact Ghodor Backcracker if interested.
- I'm looking for rare derros, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Reward is a secret. May include some hazards. Contact Blagbor Neckbreaker.
- Bored? I have carniverous butterflies in my basement, plz halp! Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Nin Thermoblast for more details.
- Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Safety not guaranteed. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Alehiainne Silentrunner.
- Looking for something new? Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Reward available. No previous experience required. Contact Vothka.
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather owlbear beak due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. May include some hazards. Reward is a secret. Contact Klabd Mokripper.
- Terana Wildkan is a male minotaur who is known in that part of town as being a mocked glassmaker. He appears xenophobic.
- Klon'ith is a male mindflayer who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled shoemaker. He appears guilty.
- Mer'ith is a male mindflayer who is known in the neighborhood as being a horribly skilled lumberjack. He appears patronizing.
- Yip is a female kobold who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled hatmaker. She appears solemn.
- Daap Oxbranch is a male ogre who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled miller. He appears patriotic.
- Bit is a male kobold who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled butcher. He appears pacifistic.
- Podyes Quillis is a female minotaur who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled scabbardmaker. She appears battle-ready.
- Masrrl is a male mindflayer who is known in the city as being a decent outfitter. He appears contrarian.
- Duap Rockroot is a female ogre who is known in that part of town as being a decent scabbardmaker. She appears apologetic.
- Aeslenaen Farweave, a spiteful male elf. He is a commoner who is here to buy slaves.
- Perne Plumptopple, a smug female halfling. She is a paladin who is fleeing overdue taxes.
- Shaman Khomsh Armripper, a nervous male orc. He is a commoner who is delivering a message to a scholar.
These establishments worthy of mention in Garnbova Mills:
- The Master Wolfhound Coop Hoop [+]
- The Northern Dwarf Bags [+]
- The Elegant Thug Money Lenders [+]
- The Wobbling Riverside Roofing [+]
- The Dripping Yawning Herbalist [+]
- The Violet Wagon Farm [+]
- The Whistling Darkroot Inc. [+]
- The Tipsy Flask Supplies [+]
- The Frosted Dungeon Shrine [+]