- Pop. Estimate: 2,350
- Children: 21.87% (514)
- Elderly: 17.49% (411)
- 478 half-dwarf (20.3%)
- 438 gnome (18.6%)
- 386 human (16.4%)
- 379 elf (16.1%)
- 341 half-orc (14.5%)
- 198 halfling (8.4%)
- 130 other (5.5%)
- 5 Districts
- 101 Businesses
- 296 Specialists
- 301 Residences
Garnstone is known for the following resources:
- A new castle inhabited by wild cormorants that are hunted by kittens. Somoeone said someone found a stash of emeralds in a tomb nearby.
- Vast bamboo stands that are feared by kittens. Ghessen ahn Khalssen said one might find a chest containing diamonds in a nearby pit.
- A blessed battle field inhabited by dangerous scorpions that are visited frequently by witches.
- Substantial kitten glarings that are avoided by vampires. Yerzor se S'hoorzor said rumors tell of bags of platinum in a nearby pit.
- A long time ago, an old man lingered in the woods and was drawn towards acts of greed. They say that the old man will offer you sweets, then turn you into a mouse.
- Legends tell of Rbus' Tiara, a cursed tiara with the power to cause others to fall asleep. It was stolen from a locked vault.
- Years ago, an old man frequented the world. Some say that the old man will sneeze three times, then steal your soul.
- Legends tell of Yorrun's Bag of beans, a magical bag of beans with the capability to dominate others. It hasn't reappeared in years.
Job Postings [-]
- Looking for work? Someone stole my holy symbol. Find the louse, dead or alive. Mild danger may be involved. Reward available. Contact Zeb Brainrender.
- Help Needed: taste tester wanted. Discretion required. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Jam Greenall.
- Required: I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Will pay in gold. Special attire required. Contact Abahialleu Leafeye.
- Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Safety not guaranteed. Serious inquiries only. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Jame Greenidge.
- Help Needed: Need a change of pace? Seeking inter-planar messenger. Will pay in gold. Contact Zat for more information.
- Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Must submit to magical scrutiny. Length of job expected to be short. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Snordin Shinyhair for further details.
- Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Opportunity to earn a title. Safety not guaranteed. Contact Disth.
- Want to earn some quick coin? I have carniverous butterflies in my basement, plz halp! Will pay in gold. Contact Cerira Grimbreaker for more information.
- Needed: I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome mephits required. Reward available. Mild danger may be involved. Contact Ghosa Bonebreaker.
- Help! Looking for something new? Missing ring of wishes. We suspect giant spiders are the culprit. Reward is a secret. Contact Shaman Glimm Armbreaker if intrigued.
- Help Wanted: I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Alanaliyn Lightrisen for further details.
- Help Needed: Want to earn some quick coin? I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Will pay in gold. Contact Abaelllleu Broadgale.
- Joe Tramin is a female human who is known in the city as being a gifted mercer. She appears solemn.
- Uldin Dwarfbreaker is a female half-dwarf who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled deputy. She appears guarded.
- Amada Hamletters is a male halfling who is known in the region as being a decent miller. He appears helpful.
- Adaartthil Myrthwing is a female elf who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled cooper. She appears intimidating.
- Darttel Kennyrform is a male elf who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled ship captain. He appears forgetful.
- Ham Greasebit is a male gnome who is known in the region as being a gifted tanner. He appears deluded.
- Nhon Moksnapper is a male half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a mocked professor. He appears gosipy.
- Charigiyn Rootstalker is a female elf who is known in that part of town as being a renowned artist. She appears fatalistic.
- Malda Firegold is a female halfling who is known in that part of town as being a decent official. She appears smitten.
- Davry Petrhews is a male human who is known in the city as being a renowned glassmaker. He appears sick.
- Per Laughingmap is a female halfling who is known in the city as being a decent beer seller. She appears apologetic.
- Poly Kallighost is a female halfling who is known in the world as being a reasonably skilled shipwright. She appears scattered.
- Aiby Tiddlycog is a male gnome who is known in that part of town as being a gifted bowyer. He appears idealistic.
- Pomai Earthfur is a female halfling who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled prostitute. She appears insecure.
- Nidd Headkiller is a male half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a horribly skilled miller. He appears guarded.
- Jo Southleton, a battle-ready female half-orc. She is a warrior who is here to destroy an artifact.
- Dane Greenman, a scattered female half-orc. She is an expert who is here to buy spices.
- Jamey Chaden, a guarded female half-dwarf. She is a commoner who is doing something amazing.
- Zabbash Backkiller, a pious male half-orc. He is a sorcerer who is finding work as a spy.
These establishments worthy of mention in Garnstone:
- The Empty Harpoon Brewery [+]
- The Mended Imps Coop Hoop [+]
- The Severed Dog Candle Maker [+]
- The Wobbly Wagonhouse Hostel [+]
- The Ugly House Builders [+]
- The Mended Fig Coop Hoop [+]
- The Violet Flame Stockyard [+]
- The Rolling Oarhouse Inc. [+]
- The Fiery Mug Shop [+]
- The Crooked Elf Inc. [+]
- The Eastern Bucket Wares [+]
- The Hanging Hall Millers [+]
- The Rusty Well Inc. [+]
- The Stowaway Bucket Color Shop [+]
- The Mad Frog Translations [+]